Archived ETL Internship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone HR can answer this? Are all ETL internship positions already filled for most areas?
Coming up on my junior year, and was given the OK to apply with my STL. Checking online, i can't find a single ETL position or ETL intern job positing anywhere.

I'm probably completely wrong, but I think Target attends job fairs that are catered to college students. My STL is always going to a nearby college campus to help with interviews.

Just checked indeed.com and found an internship posted for our closest DC.

Tell your STL to get in contact with your districts intern capt. that would be the fastest way to find the job code. Also it's under TAS not JAS if that's where you're looking.

Tell your STL to get in contact with your districts intern capt. that would be the fastest way to find the job code. Also it's under TAS not JAS if that's where you're looking.

This, it's an exempt position, not hourly

Hello!

Former intern here (granted it was almost 4 years ago!)... It depends on your market and when the major colleges and universities have job fairs in the Spring Semester. If I remember correctly, I had completed my interviews at this point and was awaiting final decision... But my university always had their job fairs in mid-January, so maybe the process moved faster because of this.

However, if you live in a less popular market, they will accept applications a couple weeks out from the internship start date (usually mid/end of May). I'm connected with two intern recruiters on LinkedIn, and they have posted internship job posts into late April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back