Archived ETLs and tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you work with etls that have visiable tattos such as on the arms that are visible by team members and guests. Do they where long sleeves to cover them up?

I recently got 2 job interviews one for ASM at Walmart and one for Target for ETL. I have wrist tattoos one on each wrist and im getting the Dark Mark from Harry Potter on my left forearm this week yeah im a big HP fan. But i dont mind wearing long sleeve dress shirts i do at my current job not because of my tattoos but for dress code.

We dont have etls who have ink ( or at least not where I have seen) However, we do have a couple srtls who have ones you can see. We also have a tl who is covered in them. I honestly don't see the big deal if tats are showing or not. I care more about how you treat others and do your job.

I have 10 years in retail and 5 of those last 10 have been been part of the management team for my current company. But my tattoos havent been a concern. Just wondering because if i do get one of these jobs i wanted a target prospective.

My ETL AP has a tattoo on his bicep that peeks out from his polo. I've inadvertently gotten a look at my ETL HL's lower back tattoo. ETL GE has one behind her ear and on her foot. I think my ETL Flow has some but I never noticed. I don't work with her much. Two of my TL's have very visible tattoos. One has both sleeves. The other has a big forearm piece. I have a fairly big tattoo on my forearm as well. No big deal here lol

ETL's can't have Tattoos???

What about (males with) blue painted fingernails? Say it ain't so!

ETL's can't have Tattoos???

What about (males with) blue painted fingernails? Say it ain't so!
Tramp stamp doesn't count...many of the new etls, interns, and eits I've known have those. Maybe some cute basic bitch thing in a random spot. But nothing major you can see.

The fuck does that have to do with blue fingernails on a male ETL?

EG89YYC.gif

Thatsa mah Spot-ah!

Diversity!

And blue fingernails!

E0rdW2O.gif

We used to have an ETL who had full sleeve tattoos that went from his wrists all the way up to and around the bottom of his neck. There was no way to cover it up unless he wore a turtleneck sweater every day.

So yeah, they are definitely allowed. It goes with Target's whole welcoming diversity vibe.

If only I could walk around with my Prince Albert piercing on display!

That would be sooooo diverse! :)

Just let it all hang out!

In the state agency I work for you have to have a serious paper to be a counselor and all the younger ones have visible tattoos.
The boss prefers to know if you can help people then how you mod your skin.

Several female ETLs have them on their wrist or ankle; the guys not so much (or at least not where it shows).

Our ETL-SL has a tattoo of some sort on her foot, but that's the only one that is visible among the ETL's, though I think my boss has one on his shoulder, but I can't remember.
We had a Sr. TL that had sleeve tattoos that weren't covered. My APS has tattoos down to his elbows on both sides of Army stuff and I think something about his daughter. The other TPS just got his first two tattoos on his right arm of DC Superhero symbols (Batman and Flash).
There's a bunch of guys on Flow/Backroom that have lots of tattoos and other body art, and there's a couple softlines girls that have a couple tattoos visible, and one has guages and a nose ring.

The other TPS just got his first two tattoos on his right arm of DC Superhero symbols (Batman and Flash).
I see you have a genius working among you. I hope this isn't indicative of his judgement, since apparently Target has a knack for hiring these "new" TPS' ..no wonder they discontinued promotions to Senior lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back