Everyone else having fun with the new shoe set?

This new transition has SO many moves! Finished moving all of the fixtures and product for kids shoes today and pushed a pallet out before I left but I'm starting Women's tomorrow and dreading it. Women's is SO trashed but my dbo isn't back in until Friday so the moves need to be done so we can get the product flowing straight to the floor, I already have 3 more pallets built up just from Monday.

I'm not sure what's going on. I own shoes. My Etl told me it's a 50 hr set. My tl told me its 20 hrs. I've already done 2 flats, all hanging women's sandals. Just about everything is dcode. Not my first rodeo. I've been told whatever hrs I need I have them. Off today. Tomorrow will be interesting, with pricing, truck push and case packs.

That's the funny thing, I mean if you look at the big for mine (23 aisle chain) my first run with rain boots and the seasonal furry lined boots still has good instocks, but the next valley and step down were maybe 1/4 in stock. After last week's clearance (almost 700dpcis) it's completely empty. I now have a completely full valley of clearance in aisles 4/5 for women and in 20/21 for kids. I've re profiled all of the remaining full price shoes in their new locations so dept is ready for new freight. The only hitch for me is that the new value kids hanging pog is listed at 24ft and yet the space slotted for it in my adjacent map is 64' so I'm way short on 4ft faceout bars and appropriate hanger pegs. Wondering what clearance will look like this week, today is my day off 😂. My dbo works F/S/S/M so she can finish clearance tomorrow and start pushing case. Have you looked at the line listings for the wall pogs? Is it just women's and men's? I forgot to check yesterday.

I did my pricing today, 329. Hanging slippers,hanging girls and boys. Some rain boots. Why not all I ask myself. Get them the hell out of there, I will need that space. I haven't looked at the line listing yet. Only had 4 case packs today, will push in the am. I will be using 2 white amplified gifting towers for my toddler girl and boy clearance, putting them in the racetrack. They sell well and I will need the room. Have about 25 boxes of toddler girl in my stockroom that I can then put out. Extra of what is already out. My SD tells me because I'm comping way up, my dc will send me 3 or 4 at a time, same size and style. Today on pricing some styles of toddler girl I had 5 and 6 of same thing. Give me a break! I have a love/hate with shoe resets. Target needs to give us time to price and sell clearance before sending new sets. It all fucking happens at the same time. I can't add aisles. Ok I'm done now.

Back