Archived Experience from Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was wondering those who have left target for better jobs did Target have any role in helping you get the job? I work flow team and don't really know which jobs I could get into based on my experience from flow.

Hell no I got the job because of connections Ive made of the years and my degree other than that no experience from target helped me.

I know a lot of former etls and tls who have gone on to bigger and better thinks after leaving Target,certainly the idea at least of having that experience on you resume doesn't do you any harm.Other retailers seem to value our executives a lot more then we do.

Yes, my former GSTL is a manager for a convenience store. I have also used the skills I gained from Spot that is helping me out at my current job.

Maybe not the fact that I work at Target but I assume a stable work history will increase my chances of getting my next job if/when ever that may be.

Target has an awesome logistics process compared to most other retailers. So your experience with flow will definitely be desired if you stick with retail. Though, other than that industry, meh. You want to be a manager for Target. That looks real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back