Archived Extremely annoying leaders bugging us with providing F-IGN Guest Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then that is all you have to do, until nature runs its course, or you call the hotline on a Leadership team, which already sounds like it is in the doghouse.

Or better yet, get a job somewhere else. If you think it is bad now, wait for BTS/BTC, especially with this new rollout, with no DC backing.

Dude, why did you have to remind me of what is around the corner.. It is going to be a major shit show.

My store now has observation sheets. So now the kids(ETL)hide behind you to check if you're harassing guests. I know they're watching cameras as well they're always a n the ap office, and will call TLS to do the coaching. My store is just like 1984 next it's going to be microchips and thought police.

Another form of performancing out TMs and replace them with new recruits.

My store now has observation sheets. So now the kids(ETL)hide behind you to check if you're harassing guests. I know they're watching cameras as well they're always a n the ap office, and will call TLS to do the coaching. My store is just like 1984 next it's going to be microchips and thought police.
Doubleplusungood.

The store I live near must be lax. I walked passed 10 TMs on the floor and nothing was said to me. And the cashier was chatting away with an incoming cashier. The only person who talked to me was the Mobile guy.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an ETL's boot stamping on a TM's face ― forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back