Archived Fall national 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SD was stuck in sit down meetings all day yesterday, and today has more freedom to do stuff. (I’m guessing there is a golf course that’s close enough.) I would imagine that many people all gathering they would have to break up some of the workshops, perhaps regionally, or odd v even?

Through another channel I heard that the receiver position is being gotten rid of by early next year. I guess each TL is supposed to take care of whatever receiving duties are required for their position. Sucks to be a CTL in that regards. I can just imagine the formalities with disposing of chemicals for the GMTLs that maintain chemicals on the salesfloor.

Last edited:
The past two years they've changed a lot of shit to give TLs more responsibility so that actually would not surprise me.

You best believe if they're going to be paying close to if not $20 an hour they're gonna give you (former) ETL taskwork. Gotta love it.

Sorry but that's dumb. Rank has its privileges. And I will bet that half the people there wish they didn't have to go, probably more than half.

Store Directors and other leadership deserve criticism if they are dumb, incompetent or just shitty human beings. They dont deserve criticism for trying to implement policies over which they have no control.

Sorry but that's dumb. Rank has its privileges. And I will bet that half the people there wish they didn't have to go, probably more than half.

Store Directors and other leadership deserve criticism if they are dumb, incompetent or just shitty human beings. They dont deserve criticism for trying to implement policies over which they have no control.
I know my SD is in that group. He hates going every year but it’s required unless you have a legitimate reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back