Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the Charge because I'm a sucker. Way cheaper than buying it in store, only about $10 cheaper than Amazon. Whatever, I've wanted one.

I totally tried to get the Zip too, didn't work :p

WTF why is all the awesome shit happening after I quit!? Ya know what Target...
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mo15wordQg1qz4rgp.gif

Phones do tracking just as well as fitbit, with more details <_<

I use both and the details aren't any different tbh. The fitbit seems to be more accurate, but I think the accuracy difference is mostly because I put my phone down often.

Hmmm... I might upgrade my mom to a Charge HR if I can pick up enough shifts to feel okay about making the purchase.

Temping a few of my co-workers compare fit-bit results already but I'd hate for them to see my inactivity on days off.

I often have 0 steps on days off, because I don't wear the band, but when I do, I'm at like 200 steps max lol. I haven't hit 10,000 steps since my hours were cut.

Done and done. The sweat-proof quality of the zip sold me, even though me 3ds is also an activity tracker, as is my smart phone AND ipod touch, if I had an app for it. :)

Might be a Noob question but how do I find out the region I'm In? Thanks
I found mine out by logging into Workbench at my store. I think grids also have it listed, but I'm not for sure.

Very tempted to bite the bullet on the Surge, I've got an older fitbit that's falling apart on me.

Also announced with the Fitbits:
starting in October, team members will save an additional 20% off fresh and frozen fruits and veggies, Simply Balanced items, and C9 products

Also, don't forget to get your team on board for the Activity Challenge! That 1M donation could do a local charity a lot of good!

Also announced with the Fitbits:
starting in October, team members will save an additional 20% off fresh and frozen fruits and veggies, Simply Balanced items, and C9 products

Also, don't forget to get your team on board for the Activity Challenge! That 1M donation could do a local charity a lot of good!
I think I'm more excited about this! I know a lot of people are upset with them stopping the education donation with red cards, but if they are doing this kind of stuff that benefits team members, I'm more okay with it. I do a lot of my grocery shopping at Target since I'm already there, so this will benefit me a lot!

Just "ordered" mine! I think it's cool that they're trying to do something to promote healthier living for TMs.

Is this from the fitbit website or an internal link? I'm on time off so I have not heard anything yet.

Is this from the fitbit website or an internal link? I'm on time off so I have not heard anything yet.
You order it from the actual Fitbit website. No redirect. Just go to the link provided in the OP, select your region, and put your TM # (including the leading 00's) in for the promo code. If you want the free Zip, you won't even need to provide a type of payment since shipping is free as well.

Thanks for sharing! I think I'll get the Charge+HR. I have a Jawbone but it's crapped out on me AGAIN (2nd time smh)!

I ordered my Zip I'll give it a try and see how many steps I take while I work.

Why is this stuff happening after I quit? I mean, it still doesn't make up for all the BS, but...

Oh well. Still happy to be out of that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back