Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the charge HR and I think it monitors sleep pretty accurately. This is my sleep from last night.

I only have the flex so it's probably less accurate anyway but it's inaccurate for me because I don't move a lot when I wake up. I could wake up in the middle of the night and not fall asleep for an hour and it'll have me down for uninterrupted sleep. I stopped using the sleep tracking. I hate wearing the thing to bed anyway so it's fine.

Would you believe they make a Fitbit for dogs? Goes at my store for around $99. Would somebody please explain the value of that to me?

So it only tracks sleep by whether or not you move? That can't possibly be accurate. I know I move in my sleep. And just like you said, there are plenty of times I wake up, but don't necessarily move around. I thought it monitored your heart rate or something and used that information to figure out your REM sleep and what not. I didn't realize it was THAT simplistic. I think I already want to return it. LMAO. Buyer's remorse. I'll test it out for a week at least. Maybe it will motive me to stay on top of working out at least.

Would you believe they make a Fitbit for dogs? Goes at my store for around $99. Would somebody please explain the value of that to me?
I could see it coming in handy if you need to track your dog's activity and diet and are already using the Fitbit app yourself. $99 still seems a bit much to me but then again I'm not exactly a model pet owner myself.

Got the Surge in the mail today, what a lovely piece of equipment.

So it only tracks sleep by whether or not you move? That can't possibly be accurate. I know I move in my sleep. And just like you said, there are plenty of times I wake up, but don't necessarily move around. I thought it monitored your heart rate or something and used that information to figure out your REM sleep and what not. I didn't realize it was THAT simplistic. I think I already want to return it. LMAO. Buyer's remorse. I'll test it out for a week at least. Maybe it will motive me to stay on top of working out at least.

For the most part, the sleep tracking is pretty accurate. It at least knows what time I went to bed, and what time I woke up. Anytime you move during your sleep it counts it as "restlessness" and tells you how many minutes per night you were restless. Im not sure exactly how it tracks your sleep but I read about it somewhere, maybe on the fitbit website where it gives a more detailed explanation

Yeah I kind of feel the same way. However, I believe there is a way to stop them from looking at it. Or not taking part in the activity? I wonder who can see what though.
I mean, it's just a fitbit like you'd buy in the store. I set it up to a email different from anything I've ever used for Spot...I don't know how they'd be able to track me.

I mean, it's just a fitbit like you'd buy in the store. I set it up to a email different from anything I've ever used for Spot...I don't know how they'd be able to track me.
I was prompted after setting mine up to take part in "Target's Wellness Challenge" or something. Required my full name, TM Number, specific district and then store number. I decided to opt in merely to try and win a gift card I think was mentioned for the winning store in the district or something. It seemed purely optional, so it's not something you're required to join I think.

I was prompted after setting mine up to take part in "Target's Wellness Challenge" or something. Required my full name, TM Number, specific district and then store number. I decided to opt in merely to try and win a gift card I think was mentioned for the winning store in the district or something. It seemed purely optional, so it's not something you're required to join I think.

Thank god. I was worried I bought into participating into something I hadn't expected. Maybe I'll opt in anyway, but if it's mandatory, I'll just return the damn thing.

I am having the craziest time getting the battery pack open. I tried opening with the key they gave me ( no luck) a dime ( no luck) and it just isn't working. I can normally open those type of things but this thing is not budging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back