Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're at with you can go on a computer and use wiki.target.com to find your region, just type your store number.

I'll get the flex, always looking for something to motivate me to move my ass​

Nice! I just ordered mine. Thanks for the share.

I already have a Charge HR (this is my third Fitbit device) and love it but am using this deal to order another.

By the way, for those of you who aren't very familiar with Fitbit, their customer service is among the best. They're known to replace trackers with few to no questions asked, even lost ones. They replaced my Flex (purchased at Target) after it was stolen with no receipt and no questions. They've also sent me extra charging cables at no expense.

This is fucking awesome. I'm going to get either the Flex or the Charge. How good are these things at monitoring your sleep? Does it actually work? Or is it just a gimmick?

So tempting...fifty bucks for a flex? Phone is great for steps, but I want the sleep tracker.

That's pretty much what I want it for too. I'm kind of neurotic about sleep. I recently bought a humidifier so I wouldn't dehydrate as much during the night. I'm a nerd.

Also announced with the Fitbits:
starting in October, team members will save an additional 20% off fresh and frozen fruits and veggies, Simply Balanced items, and C9 products

Also, don't forget to get your team on board for the Activity Challenge! That 1M donation could do a local charity a lot of good!

Nice! I might actually try the Simply Balanced brand for once. Also, I wonder if this is all just a complex marketing scheme to keep Target employees from looking like WalMart employees....

This is fucking awesome. I'm going to get either the Flex or the Charge. How good are these things at monitoring your sleep? Does it actually work? Or is it just a gimmick?

I have the charge HR and I think it monitors sleep pretty accurately. This is my sleep from last night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-19-07-04-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-19-07-04-56.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 71
Nice! I might actually try the Simply Balanced brand for once. Also, I wonder if this is all just a complex marketing scheme to keep Target employees from looking like WalMart employees....
Well what happened was they took a good look at some charts, and decided it's more profitable to spend money on keeping employees healthy than it is to let them get sick. They're literally doing these things to make more money. Same reason they offer free flu shots every year before 4th quarter. They dont want you to call in. Also, sick and lethargic TMs are much less productive than healthy ones. This is negative I know, but they don't care about our health. To them, this is like upgrading your work equipment so it doesn't break down as much, in turn saving you money on repairs and lost time.

Hmm wonder if Walmart will do something. They don't even have a discount on food except near the holidays.

Well what happened was they took a good look at some charts, and decided it's more profitable to spend money on keeping employees healthy than it is to let them get sick. They're literally doing these things to make more money. Same reason they offer free flu shots every year before 4th quarter. They dont want you to call in. Also, sick and lethargic TMs are much less productive than healthy ones. This is negative I know, but they don't care about our health. To them, this is like upgrading your work equipment so it doesn't break down as much, in turn saving you money on repairs and lost time.

That's pretty awesome actually! Of course their intentions are for monetary gain, but so are mine. I save money too if I'm sick less and going to the doctor less. Well, I basically won't go to the doctor unless I'm dying anyway. Heh. But I've already been sick twice in less than 6 months. It's bullshit! I keep forgetting to get my flu shot though. I'll go on my day off. I think this image of health that Target is selling now will be extremely good for them.

That's pretty awesome actually! Of course their intentions are for monetary gain, but so are mine.

Yeah, I'd say this helps their profits as much as it affects my well-being. They didn't have to offer 30% off forever; they could have offered 10% every other month or something like that (I do miss those months with 10% off store-brand products though; I loved being surprised getting the additional discount card in the mail even if it was the one just for MP and AF. I LOVED the one for all store-branded stuff including home, clothing, and HBA that one time).

This is one move for Target that I agree with; even if it is to boost their image and profits. It actually benefits US.

Would you believe they make a Fitbit for dogs? Goes at my store for around $99. Would somebody please explain the value of that to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back