Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost it at work. I tried retracing my steps and syncing it with my phone (since if it syncs, it's nearby) but no luck. I'm going to contact Fitbit and maybe check our lost & found tomorrow.
Give fit bit a call & they should help you. I have contact them, more than once on my issues. They had solved my issue.

As a BRTM getting steps will be easy enough. Unfortunately I ride my bike to work everyday so I don't know if my pedaling will register as steps. If I walked instead I'd estimate at least 124 miles from the commute alone in a month.

Got my flex the other day and its pretty neat. Kind of think working on the line during unload is throwing off my steps though. Something to do with strapping this thing to an arm that spends an hour and a half throwing boxes around while my feet don't move much. Not sure how else I managed to get 2-4k steps during unload.

Yeah, that seems to be an unusual flaw. I wonder if it would make more sense to wear it around your ankle. Do people do that?

I'm getting concerned that my package was lost. It's been 5 days now, and according to the tracking information, the package hasn't even left the facility yet. There hasn't been any updates since the tracking number was created.

Which one did you order? That article is older than about half of the Fitbits available today.

somehow I can see dishonest TMs trying to return an un open box and say "oh I got this as a gift and I have one already" and get a gift card.

Last edited:
Word around the district is that there's a lot of TMs returning their zip for a gift card. I can only see this ending badly.

I set mine up the other day and noticed it automatically sets you up with the Target fit program so they messed with these in some way before sending them out. It'll be interesting to see what (if any) repercussions would come from returning the fitbits.

This is awesome!!! Any other free stuff I can get through Target I didn't hear about? ;)

Using my free fitbit is nice and all but looking at it I'm thinking how is this actually worth $50? I feel sorry for anyone who would pay $50 for it, even though it is cool with the syncing to the phone and all, but really it's a pedometer the same as one that cost $10 but it is bluetooth. Still cool that I got something for free. But still it's not worth paying $50 for it even if I wanted it.

Hi- I got mine and just put in the battery and started using it- the manual seemed complicated to me. Anyway, my husband and I both run the same exact route. The Zip said I ran 3.67 and that he ran 2.8 - ????? Am I doing something wrong ?

Hi- I got mine and just put in the battery and started using it- the manual seemed complicated to me. Anyway, my husband and I both run the same exact route. The Zip said I ran 3.67 and that he ran 2.8 - ????? Am I doing something wrong ?
it depends on placement & movement. Besides more steps for you:)

So I finally got my flex! What a relief, I was getting anxious. I guess I'll test it out for a bit. I didn't realize it came with a large band as well. Maybe I'll use that one and just strap it around my ankle. Lol.

They didn't send much information with it. My "receipt" was on the back of the shipping label, but they didn't send anything about returns.

So I finally got my flex! What a relief, I was getting anxious. I guess I'll test it out for a bit. I didn't realize it came with a large band as well. Maybe I'll use that one and just strap it around my ankle. Lol.

They didn't send much information with it. My "receipt" was on the back of the shipping label, but they didn't send anything about returns.
Figure out what size you need. Then trade the size you don't use with another Tm.

Got my Zip today. It's pretty cool, but I'll just probably give it to my sister after a week or two.

I just got the zip because free shit is free shit. I also had a jawbone once and I absolutely hated it so I'm not looking for anything fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back