Anyone have a part number for the black and white sfs clips? For pick today/ship tomorrow?
I still have the box, so I'll check tomorrow. But I'm pretty sure there was no part number and the communication was that it was a one-off thing.

I ordered a bunch of the blue SPU clips years ago and labeled them today/tomorrow/rush with a label maker.

The accuracy of the INF on the hourly report for the listed team member (and possibly the INF report by Team Member) might be incorrect. It listed me having 6 or 7 INF’s while I had only 1 INF. It seems when someone works on your paused batch, the person who starts it gets the credit for picking and canceling it.
I’ve noticed this recently with someone who said they didn’t have any INF’s but report showed they had some.

Edit: I wonder if it’s because I skipped through all of the items on the batch. There was only 6(6) left in the batch.

The accuracy of the INF on the hourly report for the listed team member (and possibly the INF report by Team Member) might be incorrect. It listed me having 6 or 7 INF’s while I had only 1 INF. It seems when someone works on your paused batch, the person who starts it gets the credit for picking and canceling it.
I’ve noticed this recently with someone who said they didn’t have any INF’s but report showed they had some.

Edit: I wonder if it’s because I skipped through all of the items on the batch. There was only 6(6) left in the batch.

Does it list time stamps of those INF's? Cause I get bitched at for a lot of them, but there is that last batch of the day I never get to finish since "no hours" so others have to finish it.. I would like to know if those would be mine cause I started it or not mine just on when it was done..

Does it list time stamps of those INF's? Cause I get bitched at for a lot of them, but there is that last batch of the day I never get to finish since "no hours" so others have to finish it.. I would like to know if those would be mine cause I started it or not mine just on when it was done..

There’s not timestamp. Only listed is TM name, Order #, DPCI and how many minutes spent which makes it harder to narrow it down.
There’s also the occasional “- -” listed as a Team Member.

Move does seem to like to INF items for you if you skip them... hmm.

I don’t think it INF the items I skipped because I cycled through the list a few times and did see each item. I’ve only seen Move INF items for me if I force close the app on “how many did you pick” or “scan into cart location.”

I meant to say if John skips/cycle through all the items, and Aaron INF’s it later on then John would be marked as making the INF instead of Aaron who actually tapped the button.
I’m not sure if this is what causes incorrect Team Members.

Last edited:

The "live" report is not accurate. I had so many issues with it back in Q4 and it would show names of TMs who weren't even working. I came to the conclusion that it was a rolling 24 hour list or something.

You can check the weekly report since it lists INFs by day and see if you remember cancelling everything that has your name attached.

I haven't had that happen for the longest time...until today. I was going to INF it anyway, but I skipped past it because I still had to write down the DPCI when I got back to the pack station.

@mobilelady I may sound like a broken record at this point, but are there any plans to have the on-hands for INFd items automatically updated to zero?

No plans for this.

If Move crashes, or if you close it on the "scan to subcart location" screen, the item will be INFed. I've already reported it through mySupport, and I got a reply saying it's being worked on. Best suggestion is to immediately scan the item into the cart once you pull it, as well as regularly checking to see if you have a stable connection. If not, mySettings > Troubleshooting > Reset Wifi.

We've made a fix to stop this. If the app crashes while you're in the put to subcart part, then it will automatically put the item into your SHPXX01 cart location.

That sounds awesome! I hope to see it added soon.

And second thought that just came to me. My store hasn't received the Pulls section of Move yet, but when we do, let's say something was Autopulled and is currently tied to a cart (or becomes backstock). Occasionally, we'll receive OPU picks for items that were recently pulled in a CAF. Will Move path you to the cart it's tied to or just to the backroom/floor location?

We don't show items 'in transit' yet. We have talked about this for the future but no solid plans yet.

I know of one thing that could be changed. Currently you cannot batch Ship Alone items with regular Ship ones, but you are able to combine Ship and Pickup. This caused a problem when a SrTL late one night batched a rush order with a pickup and ended up sticking both items in the same bag at the service desk. I ended up having to cancel the rush order due to no inventory (why would I think to look in a SPU bag?), but if they couldn't be batched together it wouldn't have happened.

@mobilelady I think you were asking about suggestions for order inquiry before and this is somewhere on the same topic, although it might not even be possible. I was wondering if there was a way to create a location inquiry function for both flexible fulfillment locations and backroom locations that would show a history of activity in that location.

Yes something like scanning a location and it says
TM A backstocked cat litter 2/29/18
TM B pulled cat litter/all items pulled 2/30/18

Would make it easier to see woa burning batches or messing up BRLA.

Wait, what?!
Unfortunately, this is possible. Let's say there are orders for Rush, Ship, Ship Alone, and Pickup. If you try and select Ship Alone with anything else, it will only let you do one; i.e. Ship Alone batches have to be picked alone. But SPUs are able to be combined with regular Ship and Rush batches. So if Pickup and Ship got batched together, someone would pick everything in the batch, and at the end it would have them scan the Pickup items from the cart and put them into a hold location and ignore everything else. This can be confusing to people who don't know any better.

And while I'm on the subject, there should also be a notification for packing rush orders. Nothing major, just a box that says "This is a rush order!" that you have to click on after you scan the collate but before you scan the items. Just enough to get someone's attention.

And while I'm on the subject, there should also be a notification for packing rush orders. Nothing major, just a box that says "This is a rush order!" that you have to click on after you scan the collate but before you scan the items. Just enough to get someone's attention.
I think that might be annoying for stores that use FedEx, since half their orders are rush.

This might’ve been discussed before, but why are some stores FedEx while others UPS? I thought all stores were suppose to rollover to FedEx but my ETL said we’re staying with UPS. I do like FedEx better than UPS delivery-wise. The target orders for FedEx come faster than UPS packages to my place.

This might’ve been discussed before, but why are some stores FedEx while others UPS? I thought all stores were suppose to rollover to FedEx but my ETL said we’re staying with UPS. I do like FedEx better than UPS delivery-wise. The target orders for FedEx come faster than UPS packages to my place.
Wondering this too. The FedEx drivers also seem to be way better than UPS. Granted I only dealt with FedEx once at another store, but the TMs had nothing but good things to say. Meanwhile our UPS drivers are always impatient assholes, who show up too early and throw a fit if we're not finished.

My understanding was that FedEx is also much cheaper (even with most packages getting 2 day delivery).

I'm guessing it may have to do with Fedex Air vs. Ground. Fedex Air rocks, but Fedex Ground sucks donkey balls. Depending on your area and local contracts and whatnot, Fedex Air may not be feasible from a cost perspective, so your options are UPS or Fedex Ground, and UPS may be the lesser of two evils.

Back