I feel like i live in the store to much because of my hours that i'm going crazy target fever i wonder how to stop these thoughts i'm not even an ETL its not my store. TLs are never fken scheduled same time as me. STL doesn't even bother us much. If I suck really badly to possibly get performance out can they atleast give me a chance and put me back to salesfloor where i excel..

@carafe the information you both need is under the modernization tab on Workbench then go to Flexible
Fulfillment.

You can find the plans and all key dates. What the POG looks like and if you want I can DM the changes I made to ours based on being able to have usable storage. I also changed the order of the boxes we use and the space and why..
If you wouldn't mind DM'ing me that, I'd appreciate it. I'm always looking for ideas to use our space more efficiently.

Ok folks - I'm looking for ideas for improvements to ePick in 2019. Bonus points if they pertain to being more efficient in picking or they reduce INF.
OPU: timer countdown on screen for current OPU batch. this is even more important now with the new 30 minute pick time.

effciency: current time on overview in-progress and paused carts. help identify TMs pick speed without having to use MPM/reports.

efficiency: allow us to identify TM names on in-progress carts, last picker on a paused cart, and to see who picked cart/item on p&s 2.0. this is mainly to keep our team running efficiently as possible. we have a large fulfillment team and 8 pack stations, our workload was ~1350 before SFS remodel.

This would be gold. If I wanted to check on a batch I'd have to write down the the order number on myalerts, then enter it into MyGo, then ask my team "Hey who's working on that order with the cat&jack socks?". It's complicated and too exhausting for any of the other ETLs to do. I was the only one that used to do it.

This morning I got to work at 7 as the first SFS person in (everyone else came in at 8 or 9). There were 38 OPU orders in epick, so I started working on those. The first batch had 7 items, the second batch 4, then 11. Several more orders dropped as I was filling the orders. I really wish they were all in the same batch to start out. Going up and down to the 3rd floor storeroom is not very efficient.

Pulling OPUs today, while also the only BRTM, was brutal. Thinking, it would be better if everyone on the Salesfloor was tasked to pull OPUs. Have a device, you can do an OPU. Especially if an order dropped for a specific department (ahem, Market or Softlines…), it would ping the nearest TM to pull that order. Not all orders have BR locations.

Pulling OPUs today, while also the only BRTM, was brutal. Thinking, it would be better if everyone on the Salesfloor was tasked to pull OPUs. Have a device, you can do an OPU. Especially if an order dropped for a specific department (ahem, Market or Softlines…), it would ping the nearest TM to pull that order. Not all orders have BR locations.

That would be a clusterf*ck of epic proportions. People aren't even zoning. Or finishing trucks. No way OPU's would be finished on time if everyone did them.

Quick question for everybody who has finished the sfs refresh.
Are these for the small prep bags on a roll?
We got three of these and 3 bigger ones but no rolls of prep bags at first i thought they were for the caution labels but that didnt work out. 20181113_154643.jpg 20181113_154655.jpg

Quick question for everybody who has finished the sfs refresh.
Are these for the small prep bags on a roll?
We got three of these and 3 bigger ones but no rolls of prep bags at first i thought they were for the caution labels but that didnt work out. View attachment 6600View attachment 6601

Yess it's for the prep bags.... I haven't installed them yet since I haven't seen the rolls on sap... Although @BleacherSeats said they ordered the case and it came in as rolls.

Last edited:
Yess it's for the prep bags.... I haven't installed them yet since I haven't seen the rolls on sap... Although @BleacherSeats said they ordered the case and it came in as rolls.
Okay. Thank you. I boxed them back up until i get the new prep bag rolls. Our refresh just got done now were waiting to be turned back on. It's so boring not picking and packing.

Okay. Thank you. I boxed them back up until i get the new prep bag rolls. Our refresh just got done now were waiting to be turned back on. It's so boring not picking and packing.

Yep we were down over a month for a fucking refresh cause our leadership didn't know what the fuck to do. It took district people walking in and going "Why isn't this done?" to get fire lit under our STL. What a shitshow..

That would be a clusterf*ck of epic proportions. People aren't even zoning. Or finishing trucks. No way OPU's would be finished on time if everyone did them.

sounds like your store is suffering. Sorry.

My suggestion is to share the productivity zapping of OPUs across the board. Ping TMs in an area. Our store is set up
Backroom> Market> Salesfloor> Softlines> GS> OPU hold area

So, when an item isn't located in the back, I have to walk to the floor. If it's in Softlines, I have to walk to the other side of the store and THEN search a department I don't maintain to find one or two items. It's a time sink for a TM that doesn't work the floor. Productivity is wasted by someone, why should it be just the BR?! And if time is a factor, would the option to empower the person closest to the item be the speediest choice?

Last edited:
Yesterday, I had zero issues printing OPU order labels. Today, it's failed Everytime. Rebooted Zebra. Rebooted Printer. No go. Anyone have a solution?

Attachments

• 0EAA712E-39D0-401A-9030-E045A1F11E6B.jpeg
    0EAA712E-39D0-401A-9030-E045A1F11E6B.jpeg
    633.2 KB · Views: 39
We are not getting our supplies , nothing in the past 3 weeks ( 1 measly pallet ) .. the orders are put in every week , but nothing .. we are running low on bubble wraps .. we were told to go to other stores and get some ... etl didn’t ..

It is. I don't know the number. Is there a specific number?
May be a stupid question but did you just try another printer. At least at GS sometimes our printers just glitch out and we just swap them, easier than rebooting a million times. I think it’s just bc ours are in constant use and just need a break, just like us lol

We are not getting our supplies , nothing in the past 3 weeks ( 1 measly pallet ) .. the orders are put in every week , but nothing .. we are running low on bubble wraps .. we were told to go to other stores and get some ... etl didn’t ..
Placed an order in August. Nothing. Same in September, October and November. Ran out of air pillows and 439 boxes. Tried borrowing air pillows from neighboring stores, but they couldn't spare any. After being out for a week, finally got 14 boxes of air pillows. Placed order next day for 12 more. We will see. Think it must be a global issue. We were also told we were going to receive a bunch of supplies to make sure we were fully stocked for 4th quarter. Haven't seen one thing. How do they expect us to do our job properly if they can not fulfill our supply orders?

Back