There are only 70 restock stores.
Weird. The only place I ever see mention of restock at my store is on greenfield under SFs metrics. Does it not show up when you’re picking/packing to tell you it’s restock? Aren’t there typically different boxes?

My store never used 285's, so i'm not sure how big they are.
However, the restock box is it own's box and box code.
RSTK (I think? It's been a while since I've packed!)

Bigger than a 278, We traded with a sister store they gave us some 285's we gave them some 439's. 285's are much larger than a 278. Great for larger items you have to double stack 278's.

So the last time I worked, which was a few weeks ago, I was happy with the fact that the DPCIs on OPU/SFS orders were a link to MyWork. It also has the backstocking right away when you had extras from a full case. Today, neither of those things were happening. I am really hoping it was just a glitch and it will be back when I work again.

I also asked my ETL if the OPU time was getting cut down to 15 minutes and he said no. But the old ETL told me the same thing back when it got dropped to 30 minutes.

Use prep tables? Lol. Ours are blocked 99% of the time by pallets. Our backroom is so small compared to the store I worked at before. And my current store is 3 times as busy.

About 200 eaches for me, myself, and I to pick and pack. And cover OPU.

Yep with no coverage for breaks or lunch and constant complaints that goal times are not met. And OPU's drop at a rate you are lucky to pick one or two carts of SFS in an entire 8hr flex shift pack any of it? Sure if I can find the packing desk that is buried is flow pallets and vehicles.

Yep with no coverage for breaks or lunch and constant complaints that goal times are not met. And OPU's drop at a rate you are lucky to pick one or two carts of SFS in an entire 8hr flex shift pack any of it? Sure if I can find the packing desk that is buried is flow pallets and vehicles.
That’s why I’ve started carrying two Zebras. One dedicated for OPU, the other for SFS. Managed to get everything picked 1.5 hours before the deadline, but only because OPUs were surprisingly light. Getting someone to cover my breaks/ lunch is like pulling teeth. It’s not like I particularly WANT you to cover for me, since I know you’ll make my INF skyrocket, but you gotta as backroom.

That’s why I’ve started carrying two Zebras. One dedicated for OPU, the other for SFS. Managed to get everything picked 1.5 hours before the deadline, but only because OPUs were surprisingly light. Getting someone to cover my breaks/ lunch is like pulling teeth. It’s not like I particularly WANT you to cover for me, since I know you’ll make my INF skyrocket, but you gotta as backroom.

What backroom? We cover that for guest pulls cause the guys who do the backroom for the truck team will not answer calls nor does their TL want them too. So we get yelled at to cover that too.. It's always lovely when you walk into the electronics lock up and there is one of them is in there and you hear your conversation echo on the radio as you walk up.

What backroom? We cover that for guest pulls cause the guys who do the backroom for the truck team will not answer calls nor does their TL want them too. So we get yelled at to cover that too.. It's always lovely when you walk into the electronics lock up and there is one of them is in there and you hear your conversation echo on the radio as you walk up.
Most days the BRTL is there when I take my lunch so I hear no complaints from him having to cover. It’s just those two days when he’s not there that I struggle to get someone to do OPU. If no one answers, I just let the LOD know that so and so didn’t answer my call, then they call, and surprisingly BR answers! Funny how that works...

Fuck today it was like the holidays Q4 all over again... I only had myself and my TL scheduled 8 hrs each until our closers come. My TL couldn't help all that much due to writing the schedule fuck why always every Wednesday.

The April Addendum shows that Packed on Time is going to change to Sort on Time. Starting March 31st SFS will be measured from the sort scan. Along with new productivity monitoring.
Scan_Page_1.jpg Scan_Page_2.jpg Scan_Page_3.jpg

Crap. We never sort. We just have ups pick up. Its a waste of time.
This week has been insane. Today it was just me. 480 eaches. 160 orders. Got an hour of help and still could not get it packed before i left. Left about 20 orders. Oh well.

Crap. We never sort. We just have ups pick up. Its a waste of time.
This week has been insane. Today it was just me. 480 eaches. 160 orders. Got an hour of help and still could not get it packed before i left. Left about 20 orders. Oh well.

We don’t sort either.

We don’t sort either.
We stopped sorting for a while. We would just sort kne of each item to get the 99M barcode to print since we're a USPS Local Injection store and it didnt affect our packed on time score. But now we have to start sorting again. We barely get enough coverage to be able to pack before our deadline. Sometimes we would stage if we needed to make it. But now it wont help at all.
Nope we only ship via UPS, no point to sort since it all goes on the same truck.
We're a USPS Local injection store. I miss being a UPS store.
But according to this the new reports on Greenfield will show Sort on time. And stores will be emailed when a store fails to meet the goal. And order volume will be reduced up to 2 days. But i dont know how this will affect UPS and FedEx stores.
I know our DTL is always checking in on our store and texting the STL and ETL when we're red.

Back