So it's more efficient during back to school to use the forklift to bring down and open a shipper, remove a $0.75 box of markers, and put the shipper back up, rather than go to the floor and grab one out of the box of a couple hundred?
It would be easy to code something like (IF capacity AND floor quantity > 3) OR IF Box Quantity > 4 THEN Pull from floor. That way you’d only pull the items that would be silly to pick from the backroom. I would add a check for the batch quantity if picking a SFS batch but not OPU as I’ve had many batches that are 15 of the same item from a case of 50 during BTS. So it would do well to pull from the back in that case.
It would also help to add a link to myWork on the set remaining for backstock screen so we could backstock it directly.
@mobilelady
Does INF change the count of an item? Seems to make sense if INF is triggered mutliple times, it should change to 0 automatically or at least prompts to change it at some point.
INF is supposed to trigger audit tasks. If you update floor quantities to 0 when you INF that should repull items if they accidently get backstocked later.

Pale

Half sweet, Half savory, Completely sexy.
Random tip but if you ever need packing tape for personal use scotch surestart tape is the greatest tape ever invented, I am the same way about tangling but surestart is fantastic
Or literally any other packing tape, since, yknow... Packing tape.

Are these the alerts for a Drive Up order?
She's talking about a specific alert that myGo used to do, typically for orders where OPU merch is in the backroom. It would alert the BRTMs that a guest was waiting on merch. I'm not sure if Pickup has this ability though

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Are these the alerts for a Drive Up order?
She's talking about a specific alert that myGo used to do, typically for orders where OPU merch is in the backroom. It would alert the BRTMs that a guest was waiting on merch. I'm not sure if Pickup has this ability though
correct. for items in BRXXXX locations, we hit a get for guest button on the order details page, which should send an alert to all Flex and BRTMs.

Ideally, that alert would would link to pickup where they could see all order details, but at bare minimum, it should be

Order number, order location, guest name, and number of items.

Pickup really needs this.

correct. for items in BRXXXX locations, we hit a get for guest button on the order details page, which should send an alert to all Flex and BRTMs.

Ideally, that alert would would link to pickup where they could see all order details, but at bare minimum, it should be

Order number, order location, guest name, and number of items.

Pickup really needs this.
Ok thanks I've forwarded this over to the owners of the Pickup app.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
I got an alert when signed in for flex alerts "guest is waiting on order xyz123abc456" but there was nothing to pick in epick.
That is not a message to pick. Its a message that something located in the backroom that was previously processed on ePick is being requested for a guest at guest services.
This. It just means find the order in the back room and bring it up to GS. this is a good example of why alerts need more info (location, name, items). Providing just the number means nothing.

Thanks!!!
Here's the response:
Today for myDU and Pickup the notification deep links to the order detail which has the hold location inline. We could look at adding into the notification body although myAlerts just made us remove guest name from the body as it was not deemed PII compliant now.

Note: we did not turn notifications on for the new Pickup app until late Monday and then found a defect with the deeplink that didn’t get resolved until a new build this morning. Going forward all alerts will take the TM directly to the order detail view.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Here's the response:
Today for myDU and Pickup the notification deep links to the order detail which has the hold location inline. We could look at adding into the notification body although myAlerts just made us remove guest name from the body as it was not deemed PII compliant now.

Note: we did not turn notifications on for the new Pickup app until late Monday and then found a defect with the deeplink that didn’t get resolved until a new build this morning. Going forward all alerts will take the TM directly to the order detail view.
Here’s my response to them:

Yay, I’m so glad it deep links!! I hope the notification makes it clear it’s deeplinked though. Is even just last name not PII compliant? If it isn’t compliant, they could do something like this.

GET FOR GUEST: order 123456789, in location BRXXXX, 3 items. Tap for more details.

bonus points if it can have the walkie say "Get For Guest needed, who is responding?"

Last edited:

Rift

Scavenger Expert
Anyone know if ship to store on the mydevice rolling out soon? I hate using the PDA

Our current ETL (who packs constantly) doesn't tape SIO's, doesn't pack restocks correctly, sends out rugs without polytubing, sends out chem without any prep tape or bags. Nevermind weight distribution or 5-6 sides of protection. It's honestly really upsetting. And it's destroying any love I had left for my workcenter. There's not a single person at store level who cares about us / that we can go to about it because they're all awful.

Last edited:
I'm out til Sat, what's the update include?
You can backstock casepacks from the app.
Once the app sends you to the salesfloor you can now tap on the DPCI and itll take you to the myWork page for the item.
Task list is back.
And you can click on more info. And itll show the color size and department information. Which is really useful for softlines when it shows a picture that doesnt explain if the item is boys, girls, men or women.
It has made picking a bit more efficient.