It’s not the team members that can’t get the job done which they do, it’s the fact that the printer has had so many issues every single day. We have had techs come in multiple times since we got the new printer less than a week ago.

It’s not the team members that can’t get the job done which they do, it’s the fact that the printer has had so many issues every single day. We have had techs come in multiple times since we got the new printer less than a week ago.
Oh wow... haven’t had a single issue with any of mine!! So sorry you’re having problems must be frustrating

Does anybody know what time the MPM Fullfillment numbers reset for the day? It's not store close - is it midnight? We've been having overnight Fullfillment teams and I was wondering about this info..

It resets at midnight. I’ve had to write the closing email past midnight before and always had to be really careful to pull the numbers before it hits 12 and wiped all the numbers lol

Did anyone else get bombed overnight? Walked out 230 yesterday with 500 eaches for the overnight crew for today, walked in to 3000 items for 430 today. They dropped around midnight. Youch!

Yes. Check Pickup. If the items aren't part of a current order, then just toss them in reshop. If you aren't sure because they don't have a pick label, Use MyHelp. OPU/SFS Order Inquiry is on the top right. Click it and after it loads choose DPCI. Scan the DPCI, select OPU and the bot will tell you whether the item is part of a current order or not.
Did they remove this feature or am i in the wrong screen? A8E94A87-3B25-433F-8434-39CFB9B4AC5B.jpeg

Does anybody know what time the MPM Fullfillment numbers reset for the day? It's not store close - is it midnight? We've been having overnight Fullfillment teams and I was wondering about this info..
It resets at midnight. I’ve had to write the closing email past midnight before and always had to be really careful to pull the numbers before it hits 12 and wiped all the numbers lol
Resets at midnight, doesn’t actually show what you’ve done after midnight until 2am local I’m assuming.

I'm the biggest cat lady, yet, honestly, my favorite thing about this picture is that someone else keeps seeing "280" on the box pallets, thinking it's identifying the boxes, but it's actually how many are in the pallet, so they have to keep crossing out numbers 😅
This. We had ordered 280's and received (more) 454's. We now have A LOT of 454's.

I'm the biggest cat lady, yet, honestly, my favorite thing about this picture is that someone else keeps seeing "280" on the box pallets, thinking it's identifying the boxes, but it's actually how many are in the pallet, so they have to keep crossing out numbers 😅
Lol, they actually are 280s, we went through and checked before we labeled and stacked them.

Got the new printers today, so far so good. I thought they came out already peeled, but that's not the case. So we aren't using the pad for gift receipts.

Got the new printers today, so far so good. I thought they came out already peeled, but that's not the case. So we aren't using the pad for gift receipts.
They can come out peeled - thread the sticker and backing down thru the last place you flip open on the label's path (says "Load" with a down arrow) and they should peel off.

They do come out peeled, I think you just have it loaded incorrectly lol I’ve done that before by mistake!

There’s directions on the inside of the machine to enable peeler mode.
If the order is a gift, it’ll print an additional slip for the gift receipt. You would peel the gift receipt on to the pad or just leave it on the label paper and put it in the box.

Video tutorial:

Last edited:
Can send you a pic tomorrow when I am back in the store if necessary.
They can come out peeled - thread the sticker and backing down thru the last place you flip open on the label's path (says "Load" with a down arrow) and they should peel off.
See we asked the guys who installed it and they had no clue. Lol I'm off until Friday, I'll look at it again. I love the instruction poster with no words.

Back