You and Seasonaldude are heroes! I used the chatbot. Outbound>Fulfillment> pickup and SFS Inquiry.

We had been using the pickup app But that didn‘t help us if something fell to the floor and/or didn’t have a sticker. Thank you!
I taught my team how to do this as well and it saved their lives lol

Do you guys have any tips on how to bring down INF at your store? My store has been hovering around the 8-9% for the past couple weeks now.

Do you guys have any tips on how to bring down INF at your store? My store has been hovering around the 8-9% for the past couple weeks now.
How is your BRLA?
Have you been rolling trucks?
INF is pretty high throughout right now because of lack of sales floor hours. Zones are pretty bad, stores are kind of trashed throughout, no one to work reshop, etc

BRLA is not bad last I checked. Stuff from the truck has been taking longer to be pushed out, but usually everything is out by the end of the day, including most repacks.

My TL has been having some of the team do suspect audits, but so far that hasn’t made any difference.

Anyone know how to change the time on the Zebra printers? Ours are like 4 hours fast and messing around in the settings just got me 12 vs 24 hour displays. It's not a huge deal, but why have a clock if it's not even close to accurate?

Also, related to the printers...I changed the paper in one for the first time the other day. Tried to do it without the directions and failed spectacularly. Glad my team was smart enough to save the diagram or else we'd be screwed!

Anyone know how to change the time on the Zebra printers? Ours are like 4 hours fast and messing around in the settings just got me 12 vs 24 hour displays. It's not a huge deal, but why have a clock if it's not even close to accurate?

Also, related to the printers...I changed the paper in one for the first time the other day. Tried to do it without the directions and failed spectacularly. Glad my team was smart enough to save the diagram or else we'd be screwed!
The diagram didn't help me at all the first time I had to do it. Thank fuck for YouTube.

So, I am new to Target, hired as a seasonal in November, then converted to perm in January. This week, I became the TL for SFS, with 6 packing stations, overnight crew, etc. I'm an experienced manager and leader, so I am comfortable being placed in the role. My predecessor left our store on good terms and our team in good shape.

My questions for this forum is:
What do you all want from your TLs in SFS?
If you are a TL, what are you best pieces of advice for a new TL?

Tips, traps, opinions and jokes are all welcome.

Thx, MPN

ASANTS and all, but do not let ETLs pack together. It becomes a dumb social thing, they pack slow, and then they freak out when it's 2:30pm and there's still over 500 units to pack because of their work.

Don't let them pick either. They KNOW we don't have all that shit they INF'd so they didn't need to search for it. (Narrator's voice: we have it.)

Back