Agreed.
Meanwhile, Target called mpm the "source of truth" in their communication about the change and I about died laughing. Which tired English major did they get to write that line?
If their 'source of truth' was more instantaneously accurate/up to date and more easily accessible, sure. But I shouldn't have to open a separate app to see what day's workload the cart i'm doing is for
Hasn’t rolled out to my store yet… still showing numbers on ePick for me
happened midshift for me. opened it and it was suddenly different

This new batching can suck balls.

Only person here, I have opus caught up, and see there are like 7 or 8 in mpm that havent dropped yet. So ok, i have time to pick a ship batch right? So I pick the batch & it takes maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Oh look, there is a full 30 item batch of opus with only 40 mins left and another full batch of grocery.

For fucks sake, drop them in so we can stay caught up and not fall behind. Not every store has 20 people available at all times to pick opus.

We had a lot of items that should be prepped not showing up during prep today (laundry detergents, dish soap). Does anyone know if there was a change in prepping?

After carry out is cleared how are we suppose to know how many items are left in ship?
MPM is your source of truth... but really idk, lots of math? we wound up overpicking store close by ~70 units tonight just to be sure lol
We had a lot of items that should be prepped not showing up during prep today (laundry detergents, dish soap). Does anyone know if there was a change in prepping?
Didn't have that issue specifically, but a ton of the halloween cups/mugs in CB1 by bullseye weren't asking for prep today either. No idea why

Last edited:
Is anyone else having to prep your cart twice before you’re allowed to pack the cart? I also noticed that you have no indicators of how many orders you have to pack in a batch that is currently being picked until the batch is completed.

Yeah, we had to rescan into the cart to hit prep complete, and a lot less is being prepped. Also, did anyone have the issue yesterday of items dropping into ship batches with negative on hands/0 on hands? I had 3 in one batch that all showed negative in myDay and weren't sold recently. My team was complaining about the same thing.

Yeah, we had to rescan into the cart to hit prep complete, and a lot less is being prepped. Also, did anyone have the issue yesterday of items dropping into ship batches with negative on hands/0 on hands? I had 3 in one batch that all showed negative in myDay and weren't sold recently. My team was complaining about the same thing.
I had the same issue with negative on hands yesterday. Hope it is was not negative when they either allowed a customer to place the order or sent the order to my store due to an INF at another store. To me, it seems like the algorithm may be using data that is not up to date.

If you are queued up more than a day and an item sells in-store before you start that days workload you will end up with negative OHs when it sells out. They don’t drop out of the list like they claim they do.

Is anyone else having to prep your cart twice before you’re allowed to pack the cart? I also noticed that you have no indicators of how many orders you have to pack in a batch that is currently being picked until the batch is completed.

They took away my ability to select the task in OPU so I can’t jump around easily anymore.. :(

I'm not sure if I'm relieved we're not the only ones with these problems or not 😕 the negative OH in particular is killing us. But we're ULV and so not all this stuff is being sold out from under us. A lot of it is showing as arrived but never sold (and never found in the backroom).

I'm not sure if I'm relieved we're not the only ones with these problems or not 😕 the negative OH in particular is killing us. But we're ULV and so not all this stuff is being sold out from under us. A lot of it is showing as arrived but never sold (and never found in the backroom).
Same, like, a bunch of stuff just does not exist for us right now. It's baffling. Theyre trying to rally the leads and dbos to fix counts but with everyone on here having similar issues maybe it's a system thing and not a "oh no inventory was just a mess for us" thing. At least partially.

But, yeah, negative OH when we've rarely if ever had that problem with orders. Items missing that said they came in but have poofed out of existence. No jumping around task list in opu anymore. And having to scan a cart several times before it registers as prepped.

Methinks the move to myday isn't going so smoothly...

Same, like, a bunch of stuff just does not exist for us right now. It's baffling. Theyre trying to rally the leads and dbos to fix counts but with everyone on here having similar issues maybe it's a system thing and not a "oh no inventory was just a mess for us" thing. At least partially.

But, yeah, negative OH when we've rarely if ever had that problem with orders. Items missing that said they came in but have poofed out of existence. No jumping around task list in opu anymore. And having to scan a cart several times before it registers as prepped.

I don't think the on hands issue is related to the move to MyDay. I'm not really following what our fulfillment team is doing, but on hands in general seem really crazy right now. My area is terrible. Everyday, I'm literally holding a case of product in my hand, and MyDay says I have negative of it. This happens several times a day. For other things, my on hands are ridiculous high. It's a crazy DC issue I think. About a month ago, I was sent 96 Dash mini waffle makers on one truck. 6 fit on the floor. That was already full. There were already about two dozen in the back. Guess how many I had "on hand?" 31. Since, the DCs are hiring anyone with half a pulse, we're bound to have issues at the stores.

Unfortunately, I can't just fix the counts. I inherited a mess of a backroom that needs to be purged before I can go about auditing the floor. I've just now caught up with fixing other issues, but there's no time to purge th backroom because oh hey, it's transition time. Maybe before Q4? Maybe not. We'll see.

I had this issue today with this stupid plad wild fable sweater that I had to inf 10 in total across every size today since they were delivered yesterday and people bought them. I think whenever you scanned into a cart for sfs before the change any negative items would be removed from the batch because someone bought it after it was assigned to your store and before you started the cart, but since it seems like they just copied the opu version of epick now so we can skip around but the opu version wouldn't check for negative OH since it was something the guest ordered. I brought it up to our TL and they said they were aware about but there was no actual communication. You can still skip around in opu but you just have to keep entering and exiting the tasklist until the locations will are blue.

Umm so these new fabric liquor/wine bags we got in. Are they samples that we're supposed to put in bags or just to be used for liquor orders? My leads think they are just samples for guests and I just dont see the logic in that.

Umm so these new fabric liquor/wine bags we got in. Are they samples that we're supposed to put in bags or just to be used for liquor orders? My leads think they are just samples for guests and I just dont see the logic in that.
They’re samples. Similar to all the Favorite Day/G&G/BTC ones we’ve done.

Samples to help promote Adult Beverage Pickup. Put them in as many orders as possible so new guests can discover Adult Beverage Pickup

Back