All I know is they better get these things to me before we hire and train the 60 people needed to survive Q4 so I don't have to waste my time teaching them multiple systems lol

Yes, ePick will be in the new Move app and will do all the flexible fulfillment picking and putting to hold (for OPU orders). Functions that stay on the PDA for this year on myFA will be Get for Guest, Return to Stock, and Order inquiry.
Do you know if the RFID/Checkpoint will be on the zebras before 4th quarter?

Do you know if the RFID/Checkpoint will be on the zebras before 4th quarter?
Some stores are testing it right now.

But to add on to that question, @mobilelady will the Zebra RFID app have a function for locating items like the iPod app currently has?

So question... My team of 2 are usually done picking by 1-1:30. How long should it take to pack 100 orders. I know that sometimes there's weird orders but just trying to come up with an average since there usually not finishing by the time there scheduled.

So question... My team of 2 are usually done picking by 1-1:30. How long should it take to pack 100 orders. I know that sometimes there's weird orders but just trying to come up with an average since there usually not finishing by the time there scheduled.
Well we finish picking at 1-1:30.... We usually have 180 to 250 orders.... We usually finish between 5 to 5:30.... And that is just with two people.... If we had 3 it would be 4:30

I just average 3 minutes per order to pack. This gets more accurate the more orders you have, because putting a DVD into a bubble mailer won't take 3 minutes (unless you're the woman who had to be removed from flex in our store), and the order of 28 different chemicals will take a lot longer, but it's a good average. So 10 orders would take 30 minutes, and so on, assuming one person back there.

Well then we are screwed... We get rfid in a week and have no iPod mydevices.
That's crazy. They have to give you iPods if they want it to be successful because you can't even tag items with the Zebras. So anything that get returned without a tag (or comes in without one but is supposed to have one) will not be counted.

20 per hour per person is the benchmark I use. Faster if you are ok with not using air pillows...

We just got 2 new carts in today, and I have a question of something fairly minor that's been annoying me for years. Back when we first set up our carts, our ETL created the AB cart with only 1 child location. So we don't have an official AB cart, I just key in the cart whenever I want to run out and grab an item real fast.
Anyways, I want to know if there's any way to create hold locations SHP AB02 and SHP AB03. The help desk is worthless; telling me how to create new cart locations from scratch as if I can't see the button there. We can't reprint the locations because they don't exist.

Quick question. I know that most of you know how to change the pathing when doing SFS. Does your STL/ETL know that you have access to it?

We just got 2 new carts in today, and I have a question of something fairly minor that's been annoying me for years. Back when we first set up our carts, our ETL created the AB cart with only 1 child location. So we don't have an official AB cart, I just key in the cart whenever I want to run out and grab an item real fast.
Anyways, I want to know if there's any way to create hold locations SHP AB02 and SHP AB03. The help desk is worthless; telling me how to create new cart locations from scratch as if I can't see the button there. We can't reprint the locations because they don't exist.
Search sfs on work bench and there is a roll out guide that will walk you through how to create hold locations

Quick question. I know that most of you know how to change the pathing when doing SFS. Does your STL/ETL know that you have access to it?
I'd ask permission before you do it and tell them what you're going to change. Maybe get the in-stocks team involved because I think they go off the same system.

Search sfs on work bench and there is a roll out guide that will walk you through how to create hold locations
We can't create those hold locations. If we create a new one it will just default to the next letter in the series. I need to add locations AB02 and AB03 to a location that already exists.

We can't create those hold locations. If we create a new one it will just default to the next letter in the series. I need to add locations AB02 and AB03 to a location that already exists.
Can't quite remember how to do this, will look into it tomorrow if nobody's answered it by then.

Once the parent/child location is made the first time there's no adding new child locations to it (unless they've secretly added this function without letting me know)

Shit, Instocks go by the pathway too? Maybe Price Change? Fuck let me put everything back in order what it’s supposed to be

Did you receive any communication about the carts? We also got two carts today, but there was nothing telling us why we got them and it didn't specifically say they were for SFS.

Not sure about creating new child locations. When we first moved to the cart system at my store, we didn't have any instructions and had to figure it out by guessing...so like AA-AG don't have the correct number of child locs...

I don't think mine even know that it's possible. They definitely don't know or care that I can change it.

Shit, Instocks go by the pathway too? Maybe Price Change? Fuck let me put everything back in order what it’s supposed to be
Everything that uses pathing will go by it, but I doubt anyone will notice. As long as you changed it in a manner that makes it flow better, I bet anyone who notices won't mind at all.

Did you receive any communication about the carts? We also got two carts today, but there was nothing telling us why we got them and it didn't specifically say they were for SFS.

Not sure about creating new child locations. When we first moved to the cart system at my store, we didn't have any instructions and had to figure it out by guessing...so like AB-AG don't have the correct number of child locs...

I don't think mine even know that it's possible. They definitely don't know or care that I can change it.

Everything that uses pathing will go by it, but I doubt anyone will notice. As long as you changed it in a manner that makes it flow better, I bet anyone who notices won't mind at all.

We got two new carts as well. I took them straight to SFS.

And on the pathing matter I recently changed it so that instead of it going ABC I made it so that it does an outer loop through the blocks and then the inner.

Back