@mobilelady Will ePick handle INF items the same way myFA does (item drops back into the on-hands and we won't get orders for it for 24 hours)?

Or will it actually update the on-hand amount to zero if we can't find an item?

Yes it's handled the same way. It actually might be more that 24 hours now though, but I thought I heard that. OH's will also update to 0.

For those of you that have a full station with the locking door on the bottom left, can you take a picture of the inside of the door? Ours broke and it got fixed by AP and pmt but it's not working 100% so I wanted to see how original they got to fixing it or if they rigged it up to "work".

Has anyone heard if Ship to Store orders or Receiving will be moved to zebras too?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard if Ship to Store orders or Receiving will be moved to zebras too?
Yes, ePick will be in the new Move app and will do all the flexible fulfillment picking and putting to hold (for OPU orders). Functions that stay on the PDA for this year on myFA will be Get for Guest, Return to Stock, and Order inquiry.

For those of you who are getting a second packing station, is it another full packing station, basically the same as the one you already have? Or is it a smaller version? And did you get one last year?

I'm trying to figure out if my store is missing out on this or if it's the same thing that we got last year.

With all the redwires that they dumped on us regarding prepping the area for a new packstation, I was under the impression that we were getting a new actual pack station like the 4 other ones we had. Nahhhhhhhh we're getting another one of those stupid silver "mobile" pack stations that we got last year...just not mobile lol

With all the redwires that they dumped on us regarding prepping the area for a new packstation, I was under the impression that we were getting a new actual pack station like the 4 other ones we had. Nahhhhhhhh we're getting another one of those stupid silver "mobile" pack stations that we got last year...just not mobile lol
Lmao same here we got a longer mobile pack station lol ... so mad

Yes it's handled the same way. It actually might be more that 24 hours now though, but I thought I heard that. OH's will also update to 0.
So we have ePick and I've noticed that when cancelling an item it does NOT update the OH to zero. Unless it just takes a long time... I checked several items and after finishing the batch, each INF'd item had the OH counts increase to what they were previously.

So we have ePick and I've noticed that when cancelling an item it does NOT update the OH to zero. Unless it just takes a long time... I checked several items and after finishing the batch, each INF'd item had the OH counts increase to what they were previously.

Sorry I was wrong- OH's do not update after you INF an item.

Whyyyy? It makes no sense that we can (and do) get repeat orders for items that we couldn't find the day or days before. It causes us to waste time looking for it again, causes the store to lose out on a sale and hurt our fulfillment score, and can cause a delivery delay when it ends up getting rerouted to another location for fulfillment.

I haven't heard about the max yet, but I know our forecast varies wildly week to week and even day to day.

Our current "max" (per the SFS orderflow tool) is 825. But the forecast is usually in the 150-300 range, and that's what counts since the payroll is based on it. I'd hate to see what happens if our forecast during Q4 is wrong and we don't cap out until getting 3 times as many as the forecast.

I tried the new pack & ship app on the mydevice.... I really like it... shows the pic of what u r packing hopefully it will fix the problem we r having with orders missing items

I tried the new pack & ship app on the mydevice.... I really like it... shows the pic of what u r packing hopefully it will fix the problem we r having with orders missing items

I love it. I feel it's a lot faster then the pda

And the slashing of hours have begun... they hired 10 new team members and now everyone on fulfillment team has 5 to 10 hours on the new schedule.... so ridiculous....

And the slashing of hours have begun... they hired 10 new team members and now everyone on fulfillment team has 5 to 10 hours on the new schedule.... so ridiculous....
Ouch. We haven't added anyone yet, but my ETL-HR spent the entire day calling rejected applicants from other stores to try and get them to come to ours for an interview.

Is there a reason why? We are cancelling the same stuff over and over unless we make a list and update the OHs later, but that takes up time. If you pull up the weekly SFS report for random stores with a poor fulfillment score, I bet you'll see the same items being cancelled multiple times over different days.

I heard that going forward the new labels will just have the guests name on it and no location in MyGo. Can anyone confirm?
ePick doesn't print labels at all. You have to write the name on a blank label with a sharpie. I haven't heard anything from the GSTMs about it not giving a location in myGo.

Is there a reason why? We are cancelling the same stuff over and over unless we make a list and update the OHs later, but that takes up time. If you pull up the weekly SFS report for random stores with a poor fulfillment score, I bet you'll see the same items being cancelled multiple times over different days.

ePick doesn't print labels at all. You have to write the name on a blank label with a sharpie. I haven't heard anything from the GSTMs about it not giving a location in myGo.
Will there be a date on the label?? That way the items are not sitting there forever if the guest does not pick up. No, RTS is not accurate.

Back