Yeah you have to print out the order flow at the end of the day...
I've tried that before and the closing LOD either doesn't remember or is too fucking clueless to know how to do it, even with instructions. Nobody on SFS (or any logistics workcenter) after 4:30pm.
Stop complaing about hours, Target has everything under control.
Funnily enough, myTime actually is allocating exactly the correct amount of hours for our forecasts. The problem is the forecasts themselves are wrong.

Anyone get these new labels.

Attachments

• IMAG0710.jpg
    IMAG0710.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 80
This week the forecast has been ridiculous. We'd only scheduled one person a day this week... Yesterday I stayed 4 hours and pulled BR and today I pulled backroom and HL closers.

that's absolutely ridiculous to expect us to handwrite that info for every order

Yup.. For order number I might have them do the last 4.... You only really need last name unless they have multiple orders.

Did anyone get weird FedEx stickers? UN#### on them. Don't remember the numbers or know if they're area specific.

Last edited:
I found out today that ePick is supposed to roll out to ALL stores the week of October 22nd. Right now it's being tested in one group and a handful of stores outside that group.

I found out today that ePick is supposed to roll out to ALL stores the week of October 22nd. Right now it's being tested in one group and a handful of stores outside that group.

I figured it was coming since we got the new labels in

Been using Epick for SFS and order pickups for two days now. The labels are really not that bad and seem to actually save time for us. No waiting to connect to a printer with Bluetooth issues, can pull multiple orders at once and only use one sticker per order instead of one for each item.
Our store has decided to write entire order numbers on the label since that is required to search for orders in MyGo app

My ETL-LOG told me that we should be going live with ePick next Tuesday and I don’t know how I feel about it.

Also, what’s up with target restock? Anyone know?

Been using Epick for SFS and order pickups for two days now. The labels are really not that bad and seem to actually save time for us. No waiting to connect to a printer with Bluetooth issues, can pull multiple orders at once and only use one sticker per order instead of one for each item.
Our store has decided to write entire order numbers on the label since that is required to search for orders in MyGo app

I can buy that for now but in Q4 when you’re getting 100’s of orders in an hour? Seems like it’ll go by the wayside

Also, what’s up with target restock? Anyone know?
All I know is that as a guest it's available in my area. As an FFTM I haven't heard anything about it. There are tons of Targets around here though so it's possible that just one of them is handling restock for now.

You can check to see if it's available in your area: Target Restock : Target

All I know is that as a guest it's available in my area. As an FFTM I haven't heard anything about it. There are tons of Targets around here though so it's possible that just one of them is handling restock for now.

You can check to see if it's available in your area: Target Restock : Target
It's available in my stores area but they never talked to us about it o.o....

Looks like my store got our SFS zebras. We gonna start using them in October but the weird part is the regular zebras still don't have the SFS apps. It's probably restricted/IT install to be on the zebras. Did you guys get the grip/handle like they have on the PDA for the zebras too?
Yes, they are awesome.

Soooooo, update on our SFS launch. Our forecast order for Wednesday was 13o container, and that was the hours, that were scheduled for it.

It ended up being 860.

No wonder i used the "Over-order" button in PFresh so much.

Soooooo, update on our SFS launch. Our forecast order for Wednesday was 13o container, and that was the hours, that were scheduled for it.

It ended up being 860.

No wonder i used the "Over-order" button in PFresh so much.
What?

Order forecasts are in terms of "units" aka each individual item. I don't see how you would have gotten enough orders for more than 6 times your forecast amount.

Anyone get these new labels.
Got those today and saw the accompanying redwire. I actually like how big they are compared to the FF labels. Hopefully we'll get some that big for the portable printers when they get them working with ePick. But whoever thought of these fill in the blank ones clearly didn't think it through. Between this and the bagging orders process, it pretty much doubles the amount of time it takes to pick an OPU, while only saving the GSTM a few seconds at most.

What?

Order forecasts are in terms of "units" aka each individual item. I don't see how you would have gotten enough orders for more than 6 times your forecast amount.

Well, not to give my area away, but literally 70-80% of my orders are to NYC Burrough's.
What?

Maybe it was units, I honestly don't think it matters. As a "miscount"of just below 500%. Uh.... what in the fuck.

Doesn't give anything away. About half my orders go to the other side of the state and about a quarter of them to go a major city a few hundred miles away.

What I was getting at was with that many orders, you'd need 7-8 people working for 8 hours straight in order to finish all picking and packing.

Back