For those of you who are getting a second packing station, is it another full packing station, basically the same as the one you already have? Or is it a smaller version? And did you get one last year?

I'm trying to figure out if my store is missing out on this or if it's the same thing that we got last year.
Larger version of the smaller cart. Kinda disappointed, I was expecting something like the original table.

That's up to the person writing the label. The page on WB is literally a picture telling TMs to write the guests name on s label and stick it to the items.
Going to be a problem if RTS does not remove the item from the shelf and the product sits there since we do not have a date.

Going to be a problem if RTS does not remove the item from the shelf and the product sits there since we do not have a date.
For me, it's almost always STS that has that problem. The last time I cleared out the hold locations for old orders, I had a few dozen STS orders but only one SPU. And STS is still done on the PDA for now so those will have labels.

But anyways, if you think it's going to be a problem for your store, just tell them to write the date on the label.

This toy sale kicked our butt today lol.... I came in at 10am and there were 20 batches.....and 50 orders to pack.... the 8am didn't show so only had one person since 6am...... had to pull the 2 backroom team members and the GOM team to help x_x..... but hey we made $11,000 today in SFS and only lost 200 dollars.... then at 3pm we had 77 batch orders for 2morrow so I know it's going to be busy again

This toy sale kicked our butt today lol.... I came in at 10am and there were 20 batches.....and 50 orders to pack.... the 8am didn't show so only had one person since 6am...... had to pull the 2 backroom team members and the GOM team to help x_x..... but hey we made $11,000 today in SFS and only lost 200 dollars.... then at 3pm we had 77 batch orders for 2morrow so I know it's going to be busy again
Yeah, we had only 3 people on today and about 25 batches total including last drops of the day. Wouldn't be so bad if the orders weren't all like 5+ items each and oddly shaped/bulky. Had to abandon packing with about 25 left to get the truck loaded. -_- Good to see we're not the only ones headed into a holiday pretty rough though. lol

Oh great. I was kinda hoping for a break this week instead of coming in to the usual 100+ orders to pick. Hopefully Tuesday won't be so bad, since I think that's the go live date for a bunch of new SFS locations.

Does anyone follow the common practice of putting FF in a target bag?
No I stopped doing it. The GSTM was taking the items out anyway to show the guest, and ended up just throwing the bag away most of the time. Waste of my time and hers.

Took me 9 hours just to complete 56 orders (pick and pack):( Of course I haven’t been doing SFS for a long time so I’m lost in the soft lines and 98% of my orders are multiple items.

Nope, I ignore that. Haven’t been talked to about it either, so I assume nobody else really cares. Might bother doing this when we fully move to epick since there’s no labels

Yes, this is highly enforced at my store - despite the fact that we charge for bags. We even started bagging smaller STS items that can fit in bags because guests have been complaining about how they come to pick up their orders and the packaging is open.

Yes, this is highly enforced at my store - despite the fact that we charge for bags. We even started bagging smaller STS items that can fit in bags because guests have been complaining about how they come to pick up their orders and the packaging is open.

If you guys charge for bags you shouldn't be bagging orders.

We started this morning a little over 200 orders. By last drop we were at almost 330 orders. When I left it was about the same as above~ 120ish batch orders. I hope it's not like Labor Day where we thought we were slammed but then Tuesday happened... lol

We had 200 orders to pack at 10:30am and another 40 orders dropped.... we did 11,000 today tho.... there was 121 batch orders for 2morrow tho at 5pm.... glad I'm off

We started this morning a little over 200 orders. By last drop we were at almost 330 orders. When I left it was about the same as above~ 120ish batch orders. I hope it's not like Labor Day where we thought we were slammed but then Tuesday happened... lol
Around how many payroll hours did you guys have for Monday, and was it enough?

We had 11 hours...not enough. And it seems like that's the case most of the time these days.

We had 11 hours...not enough. And it seems like that's the case most of the time these days.
Originally we had 22 hours but I came in 4 hours early because I didn't want a repeat of Sunday so 26 hours....

We had 28 for Monday. We've been overposting for the last few weeks because the hours have been so bad compared to the workload we actually get.

Well at least it's not just my store having problems with too many orders. I don't even want to say how many we got today but it was the most I've ever seen in three years outside of 4th quarter.

Does anyone have a way to figure out how many units you received the previous day? All I can think of is having the closing LOD print out the SFS order flow page at 10pm. I'd like to compare it to our forecast to prove that we're getting way more than called for.

Well at least it's not just my store having problems with too many orders. I don't even want to say how many we got today but it was the most I've ever seen in three years outside of 4th quarter.

Does anyone have a way to figure out how many units you received the previous day? All I can think of is having the closing LOD print out the SFS order flow page at 10pm. I'd like to compare it to our forecast to prove that we're getting way more than called for.
Yeah you have to print out the order flow at the end of the day... We were totally blasted today with close to 400 orders/800ish units. We were only forecasted 450ish units. I would definitely hammer it home to leadership that the forecast and hour allocation is nowhere close to what we're actually getting.

Back