We have been hitting our Daily Cap of 859 eaches everyday. With one person who is actually scheduled under Flexible Fullfillment. So much product moving out, that we will take 11 trucks in 6 days, starting last Thursday. Needless to say, if you work in my store and have hands and feet, you have been trained on SFS.

I walked in this morning with EVERY SINGLE one of our 3-tier Carts full of product, and with 210 eaches in the Zebra, for picking. Which couldn't get started until one of our carts was empty.

Product to pack?? Or they took for truck/autos

Product to pack?? Or they took for truck/autos

Product to pack for that day. (Was pulled for next days orders, I assume you are talking about the SFS 3-tiers).

It is so much product, that UPS will be leaving a trailer for us every weekend to fill up (Since they don't pick up saturday or Sunday). That they can just pick up and go.

We have been hitting our Daily Cap of 859 eaches almost everyday. With one person who is actually scheduled under Flexible Fullfillment. So much product moving out, that we will take 11 trucks in 6 days, starting last Thursday, Not even Fourth Quarter yet. Needless to say, if you work in my store and have hands and feet, you have been trained on SFS. And it is a rumor that we will be taking double trucks, Atleast every Monday and Wednesday,. Until January. It isn't even Fourth Quarter yet.

I walked in this morning with EVERY SINGLE one of our 3-tier Carts full of product, and with 210 eaches in the Zebra, for picking. Which couldn't get started until one of our carts was empty.

If it has anything else in it but SFS it gets dumped out, clearance, backstock, reshop whatever it gets dumped.

If it has anything else in it but SFS it gets dumped out, clearance, backstock, reshop whatever it gets dumped.

It was all orders picked the night before for "Next day -Shipping"

We are new at this, so I save all the product on a cart until I find a "Mysterious" Collate, that has ended up being all the product on THAT other cart, I put aside, that has 7-10 extra items on it.

I won't lie it is doing wonders, for our sales, with ~$10,000 extra coming into our store, everyday.

One of the big pluses I remember hearing about epick is that when starting a batch it will automatically check your on-hands for all items and reallocate the order if you no longer have any. In fact, it specifically mentions that feature in the myfa to epick guide. But I've noticed that it doesn't actually do it. Instead it operates the same way myfa did and will just lower the OH count to negative if the last one has sold after the order was in our system. I've noticed it happen twice now.

Also still waiting for an answer to this: Flexible Fulfillment - https://www.thebreakroom.org/goto/post?id=380627#post-380627

One of the big pluses I remember hearing about epick is that when starting a batch it will automatically check your on-hands for all items and reallocate the order if you no longer have any. In fact, it specifically mentions that feature in the myfa to epick guide. But I've noticed that it doesn't actually do it. Instead it operates the same way myfa did and will just lower the OH count to negative if the last one has sold after the order was in our system. I've noticed it happen twice now.

Also still waiting for an answer to this: Flexible Fulfillment - https://www.thebreakroom.org/goto/post?id=380627#post-380627

The OH check will be coming in the next 2-3 weeks.

So, who, the hell thought it would be a good idea to not be able to view Flexible Fulfillments while in a Shipping batch while picking?

Why would this even be a thing?

Last edited:
So the hell thought it would be a good idea to not be able to view Flexible Fulfillments while in a Shipping batch while picking?

We have a separate parent location on each cart for rush orders. Add that and you can always exit your batch, scan the other parent and pick the SPU.

We have a separate parent location on each cart for rush orders. Add that and you can always exit your batch, scan the other parent and pick the SPU.
And then you go back into the first batch and it says "batch complete." Even though it wasn't even close to being complete...

Are you using epick yet? We have yet to encounter that problem on epick.
Yeah. It's been a recurring issue, happening at random when trying to re-enter a suspended batch.

On our weekly reporting it shows all of the items were cancelled and hurts the fulfillment score.

So the hell thought it would be a good idea to not be able to view Flexible Fulfillments while in a Shipping batch while picking?

THIS. I was so frustrated today because I had to consistently go back and forth due to me having to scan another cart just to view the pick up orders.

I do like that idea about adding another parent location to the cart though, will have to try that out.

Does anyone know how to get the second printer (if you were sent an additional one) up and running? Ours is powered and connected to the network, but we have no idea how to use it for collates.
There was supposed to be a test collate print, but we never saw one

Does anyone know how to get the second printer (if you were sent an additional one) up and running? Ours is powered and connected to the network, but we have no idea how to use it for collates.
There was supposed to be a test collate print, but we never saw one

A vendor is supposed to come set it up. That's what happened last time when I got the printer replaced.

Got my first HZ order today...a box of nicotine gum. I'm not sure what exactly makes that more hazardous than something like laundry detergent.

Dumb question, but how do I get to office max through sap? It's not a very intuitive system, and I learned how to use it by guessing. But usually I log in, click a few links, and end up in I think something called the Ariba procurement catalog. That's where I find my SFS supplies.
Hey did you ever figure out how to order from office max? I need to order 3 new prep tape dispensers

Hey did you ever figure out how to order from office max? I need to order 3 new prep tape dispensers
When you enter the catalog, on the left side at bottom click 'Supplier' in the 'Shop By' menu. Then find 'Office Depot Inc' and click that. Then 'Buy from Supplier.' It'll take you to their site, but it'll add items to your cart in SAP, so, when you're ready to checkout, it'll just send you back to SAP and all your stuff will be there.

And then you go back into the first batch and it says "batch complete." Even though it wasn't even close to being complete...

We're working on fixing this...hopefully in the next week.

THIS. I was so frustrated today because I had to consistently go back and forth due to me having to scan another cart just to view the pick up orders.

I do like that idea about adding another parent location to the cart though, will have to try that out.

You can do that, or if you just want to see what's in there just have a 'fake' cart that doesn't actually exist that you type in via the magnifying glass to see the work selection screen. Just don't 'start task' from that non-existent cart or you will need to hand key in each fake child location to complete the batch.

The ship-alone batch should be set to 10. Are you seeing the eaches in the work selection screen be more than 10 yet your batch is only 2?
Yes, each batch is only 2 eaches regardless of how many eaches are on the work selection screen. Yesterday, for example, 9 DPCIs were represented in the work selection screen and I had to pull it in 5 batches, 4 batches with 2 DPCIs each, and 1 batch with 1 DPCI. What was even more inefficient is that it didn't seem like these batches were pathed in any meaningful way. 3 of the 5 batches had one item in the backroom and one item on the sales floor, essentially making me go back-and-forth to pull the items until I smartened up and grabbed 2 myDevices to open 2 batches at once. Coincidentally, 2 orders contained the same DPCI, but I had to visit that location in different batches.

Last edited:
I literally just typed "office max" (or Office Depot?) in the search bar and the first link that came up took me there. Shipping was super fast.

The ship-alone batch should be set to 10. Are you seeing the eaches in the work selection screen be more than 10 yet your batch is only 2?
It's only doing two DPCIs at a time. I've had the same experience @SrTLall mentioned, having it take me all over the store and having the same item in the same location in different batches.

Back