Is anyone doing the new labels for flexes to put on the bags? I have shitty handwritting it's a waste of time lol

Found out the fulfillment team is comming in at 6am on thanksgiving at my store....

I would be good with that, its my normal time, be done in time to have a normal dinner..

And labels for the bags - yep we are doing it. At least name and # of bags in the order..

I can write so its not a big deal. I write the first label out scan the location and just stick the label in front of the first location and then scan as many items in the order as I can put in that location, then stick label to bag and then move on to the next one.

Last edited:
Is anyone doing the new labels for flexes to put on the bags? I have shitty handwritting it's a waste of time lol

Yes, we are. We use the new flex stickers that were sent and write what they ask for: name, order number, date, and bag number.

Putting the stickers on the bags are such a waste, especially if the order gets cancelled and becomes RTS. The sticker doesn’t come off the bag and we end up having to throw the whole bag away.

Does anyone know the brand for the permanent sfs station? The door that locks broke for us and I'm trying to get it fixed.. wanted to see if I can look up a manuel

Is there a way to tell whether a batch is ship today or ship tomorrow after it has been started?
I guess you could scan an item with order inquiry on the PDA. Don't think there's a way to tell from the Zebra, besides telling people to look at what batch they're making...

The SFS hourly reports are acting funny this week. On the order page my store isn't listed at all, and I'm sure it's not the only one. On the sales page it claims our fulfillment percentage is in the 60s despite no real difference in the INFs, although the last few days have given me an unnaturally high number of 0 OHs and salvage items. Also if you sort by fulfillment percentage, there's a lot of stores over 100. What a pain.

Only 6am? I'm going to push for 4am if I can get enough volunteers.

Volunteers? Last year a bunch of us (about 10 with a second crop coming in at 6) were scheduled at 4am on Thanksgiving. I was the only one who balked about such an early call time and the SRTL did offer to switch me, but I wound up just dealing with. I loved being off by 12:30.

The SFS hourly reports are acting funny this week. On the order page my store isn't listed at all, and I'm sure it's not the only one. On the sales page it claims our fulfillment percentage is in the 60s despite no real difference in the INFs, although the last few days have given me an unnaturally high number of 0 OHs and salvage items. Also if you sort by fulfillment percentage, there's a lot of stores over 100. What a pain.
Yeah I noticed my store isn't on the list anymore either.... when I put in my district it only shows 2 stores.... should be 6 or 7

The report hasn't been showing store numbers higher than the mid 1100s, but it looked like it was fixed when I left today.

Well now the SFS fulfillment hourly report is acting up... says all ESFS did over 30,000 dollars in sales today lol.... my store says 39,000 which has to be wrong cause it was not that busy

Does anyone have there supplies taken by their receiver? Boxes, air pillows and more she helps herself to without asking even when we're nearby packing. Plus our transition to FedEx was delayed til Nov, boo.

Does anyone have there supplies taken by their receiver? Boxes, air pillows and more she helps herself to without asking even when we're nearby packing. Plus our transition to FedEx was delayed til Nov, boo.

I like my receiver, she’s so sweet. In the rare occasions where she does need supplies, she asks for them and I happily give her whatever she needs.

I miss UPS tbh. For those who have made the transition to FedEx, do you guys have more express orders than ground too? Ground orders are almost rare to see for me.

Reciever, pricing, softlines, sometimes even Guest Service. I don’t mind the first three usually because they tend to help us when we get in a bind and they’ll empty out boxes we have too many of (277).

ePick rolled out the other day with no heads-up from leadership. A big damn shitshow.

Ours does, but he usually asks and returns the favor in plenty of ways. What pisses me off is the GSTL that frequently tells their cart attendants to "go grab the nice target boxes from the cart in the back." They usually grab our carts for reshop at night too.

Yeah but he asks first, and it's usually not much so it's not a big deal.

The mobile team lead likes to waltz back there and pack up phones to ship out without asking, but I don't even care about the tiny amount of supplies he takes. It's the wandering around our area while we're working that bugs me.

Had an order for some Wonder Woman duct tape with no locations so I looked it up under research. I think I'll have better luck finding unicorn hair or the Half Life 3 source code:

qrjau0.jpg

Unfortunately our receiver has a nasty disposition to those who aren't in her inner circle. Majority don't like her and won't cross-train or stay in the workcenter long because of her. It's the reason I refused the offer years ago. She's stock pilling bundles of boxes in her area. You would be damned if you borrowed her tape gun without asking; hypocrisy at its finest. Were it not for her attitude I wouldn't mind but on top of taking too much her trainees are following her actions without asking even if we're 5ft away.

Back