Anyone else having trouble with Move today treating items from the salesfloor as if they were casepacks from the backroom (making you pull multiples as if they were in a casepack then saying you only need one for the order)?
I don't think so, but we got the Move 2.0.17 update and it changed some of the wording used when picking items.

Is anyone else still getting slammed with orders? So far every day this week we've had over 200 orders, and that's actual completed orders, not units or DPCIs (added up the totals in manhattan to figure it out).

It's incredibly frustrating that we're this busy and can barely stay afloat, let alone do any prep for the peak weeks.

Anyone else having trouble with Move today treating items from the salesfloor as if they were casepacks from the backroom (making you pull multiples as if they were in a casepack then saying you only need one for the order)?

I have had this problem happen to me and a couple of my team members last week. I remember I was picking on Move when it told me to grab 4 binders on the floor but only wanted me to scan in 3 of them. I thought it was a glitch so I only put three in my cart and when collates printed one order asked for 3 while another separate order asked for 1. Literally had to run back and grab that binder.

That happened to me today with an entire rush batch. It told me to pick quantity 2 then scan in 1. I pulled everything just in case and it turns out it needed all of them.

Is anyone else still getting slammed with orders? So far every day this week we've had over 200 orders, and that's actual completed orders, not units or DPCIs (added up the totals in manhattan to figure it out).

It's incredibly frustrating that we're this busy and can barely stay afloat, let alone do any prep for the peak weeks.
We've been hit pretty hard the last few days. We did over 500 orders today (I think over 800 eaches) and luckily enough we had some pretty strong trainees on with us so we were able to finish.

A message appears asking to backstock unneeded quantities for salesfloor items but doesn't ask for more than the order requires.

Our cap is 850 units and we hit it the first three-five days ePick went into full effect. Today and yesterday we reached around half the cap with time to spare today. Express still dwarfing Ground packages.

Last edited:
A message appears asking to backstock unneeded quantities for salesfloor items but doesn't ask for more than the order requires.
You'd think, but no, it's been doing a lot of weird stuff with scanning and telling us to pick the wrong quantity from the salesfloor.

The pathing also totally broke today, but that's another story.

Did anyone have an issue with orders disappearing? One of my TMs completed a batch but then the collates never printed. I called CSC with the order had been allocated to another store. Idk how that even happens she said it was rare but it happened yesterday as well but I heard there were glitches yesterday and my store was impacted.

The pathing also totally broke today, but that's another story.

Likewise. Don't understand the absolute need to push this to every store before working out major bugs instead of just waiting til next year to fully implement this new system.

Did anyone have an issue with orders disappearing? One of my TMs completed a batch but then the collates never printed. I called CSC with the order had been allocated to another store. Idk how that even happens she said it was rare but it happened yesterday as well but I heard there were glitches yesterday and my store was impacted.

A tm completed a batch but was given an error message at the end instead of "Batch Complete." CSC has moved the issue up to level 2. I had a similar [can't confirm as I didn't see his error code] error that said can't find "note_container." After closing, reopening and scanning my cart to resume the batch both the error and "Batch Complete" message appeared. Collates were printable.

Receiver, instocks, VML, and brand attendant positions were eliminated. Effective the beginning of October, Most stores have obviously not implemented all of the changes

Brand attendants were converted to cart attendants. Instocks to hardlines. Vml to vmtm. Receiver to backroom. Idk why you say its been eliminated.

So what I think is happening is we have to scan each order into the cart separately, even if its the same item. So for example, there are two orders in one batch for the same item. It makes you pull two, then it says one needed. You scan the cart, and it still says one needed. Scan the cart again and it moves to the next item. I had to pull 8 of those little Lego christmas tress in the box. Had to scan the cart seven times because there were 6 orders for one unit each and another order for two.

So what I think is happening is we have to scan each order into the cart separately, even if its the same item. So for example, there are two orders in one batch for the same item. It makes you pull two, then it says one needed. You scan the cart, and it still says one needed. Scan the cart again and it moves to the next item. I had to pull 8 of those little Lego christmas tress in the box. Had to scan the cart seven times because there were 6 orders for one unit each and another order for two.
That does make sense, but it's really unintuitive. When I'm picking orders, I don't really care which items go with which orders yet. Strange.

I did have that happen today with those air mattresses that were on sale. Asked for 5, scanned 5, told me I picked 1, but made me scan it into the cart 5 times (so it needed all 5).

That's exactly what's happening. I wouldn't even mind, but the text needs to be clearer, especially for picking in the backroom.

Our cap is 850 units and we hit it the first three-five days ePick went into full effect. Today and yesterday we reached around half the cap with had time to spare today. Express still dwarfing Ground packages.
We are still using UPS, so I can't blame the FedEx switch on any of the craziness. But I did notice on the orderflow report that stores using FedEx had their unit max decreased significantly.

Not recently, but it happened frequently in October.

Really weird when I'm picking on the sales floor and it says backstock any extras as needed. Also when it wants me to pull 12 and the order only calls for 1. Is it fine if I quickly switch to mywork after picking it and stow it right back?

Really weird when I'm picking on the sales floor and it says backstock any extras as needed. Also when it wants me to pull 12 and the order only calls for 1. Is it fine if I quickly switch to mywork after picking it and stow it right back?
If it asks for 12 and only needs 1 (and you scan it into the cart and it moves to the next item) then yeah you can backstock the rest.

I love how the instructions are to "set aside for backstock" when there is no backroom team to backstock it.

Are you guys doing an order flow test on Sunday or is it just my store?..... this Friday after 1pm we aren't picking any orders for 2morrow and Saturday we aren't picking any orders......unless they are rush orders..... then on Sunday we will pick Friday night workload, Saturday workload, and Sunday workload

Are you guys doing an order flow test on Sunday or is it just my store?..... this Friday after 1pm we aren't picking any orders for 2morrow and Saturday we aren't picking any orders......unless they are rush orders..... then on Sunday we will pick Friday night workload, Saturday workload, and Sunday workload
We're doing the stress test on Sunday. All hands on deck for us~

Spot trying to save money on Saturday trailers pickups? What the hell is the point? Seems like they’re trying to see if they can smash all weekend orders at once.

Spot trying to save money on Saturday trailers pickups? What the hell is the point? Seems like they’re trying to see if they can smash all weekend orders at once.
It's called "SFS Stress Test," there's a redwire about it, it's trying to create a mock up of how cyber Monday will look in terms of order volume and wants stores to schedule like 3 pickers to 1 packer and see how their team will do and adjust accordingly for when cyber Monday comes if there's any changes to their scheduling or returns that should be made.

We're doing the stress test on Sunday. All hands on deck for us~
I have another question Moosechives .... are u guys getting slammed with a bunch of new web only items? We use to only have web only baby stuff, Dom/Bedding, Small appliances, baby furniture, and furntiure .....so we gave the backroom 4 of our asiles since we weren't getting that much web only..... now we are getting a lot more x_x...... baby stuff, diapers, dom/bedding, Home/small appliances, Toys, clothes, Electronics,HBA, furniture, baby furniture.... so we are having to put everything down 4 aisles and it just looks a hot mess x_x.....

I have another question Moosechives .... are u guys getting slammed with a bunch of new web only items? We use to only have web only baby stuff, Dom/Bedding, Small appliances, baby furniture, and furntiure .....so we gave the backroom 4 of our asiles since we weren't getting that much web only..... now we are getting a lot more x_x...... baby stuff, diapers, dom/bedding, Home/small appliances, Toys, clothes, Electronics,HBA, furniture, baby furniture.... so we are having to put everything down 4 aisles and it just looks a hot mess x_x.....
Yeah my ETL Log told me the other day we've been getting a lot more stuff in the last few days. I figured they'd give us our new assortment you know, BEFORE we head into Q4 but oh well. It's been more of a struggle getting the stuff de-trashed than finding a spot for it to go. After all our furniture went clearance/salvage, they never replaced it with new stuff so that's a positive. As for picking it, I haven't even been able to pick much of anything the last few days. It doesn't seem like we've picked THAT much of the new stuff yet.

Yep doing the stress test at my store on Sunday. I laughed when they warned us not to pick any orders after 1pm Friday...as if we actually do that in the first place.

That is exactly the point. Artificially create a high volume of orders to see how well we handle it without affecting delivery times (since weekend orders aren't picked up until Monday anyways).

Yep doing the stress test at my store on Sunday. I laughed when they warned us not to pick any orders after 1pm Friday...as if we actually do that in the first place.

That is exactly the point. Artificially create a high volume of orders to see how well we handle it without affecting delivery times (since weekend orders aren't picked up until Monday anyways).
Outside of BF it’s stupid. But whatever. I’m only at spot 4-5 hours a week so I don’t hear this except what I read here!

What's stupid about it? If we are going to have any problems come up, I'd rather find out now and have a week to fix it instead of having it come up for the first time during Thanksgiving week and struggle to adjust to it.

The main things I'll be looking at are issues with efficiency when packing and speed when picking.

What's stupid about it? If we are going to have any problems come up, I'd rather find out now and have a week to fix it instead of having it come up for the first time during Thanksgiving week and struggle to adjust to it.

The main things I'll be looking at are issues with efficiency when packing and speed when picking.
My team is made up of 70% new people. Lord knows I want to see if they can handle the pressure of 2 or 3x the workload we're used to.

Back