Idk about you guys but it really didn't feel like the orders went up this week at all.... unless they pushed it back because of the epick launch

Another quick question, so we just got ePick/Move at our store and of course I'm not working SFS this week to mess around with it. Anyway to get to the point is there anyway to scan a new cart in the middle of the batch like you could with a PDA? Because a TM had a completely overflowing cart and reasonably didn't want to add more to it but it wouldn't let her. I searched a small bit but couldn't find anything and like I said I'm not working it for a full week so I can't really delve into it.

Another quick question, so we just got ePick/Move at our store and of course I'm not working SFS this week to mess around with it. Anyway to get to the point is there anyway to scan a new cart in the middle of the batch like you could with a PDA? Because a TM had a completely overflowing cart and reasonably didn't want to add more to it but it wouldn't let her. I searched a small bit but couldn't find anything and like I said I'm not working it for a full week so I can't really delve into it.

No. Each cart kind turns into a batch that if you leave you can only get back into it but scanning said cart. We usually just dump bulky stuff alike paper towels and what not by sfs.

No. Each cart kind turns into a batch that if you leave you can only get back into it but scanning said cart. We usually just dump bulky stuff alike paper towels and what not by sfs.

Wow that's completely awful. Her cart was packed to the brim and still had 13 items left. Yeah, it had some paper towels but still.

Receiver, instocks, VML, and brand attendant positions were eliminated. Effective the beginning of October, Most stores have obviously not implemented all of the changes
Receiver was not eliminated...they got demoted, but that's it as far as I'm aware.

Idk about you guys but it really didn't feel like the orders went up this week at all.... unless they pushed it back because of the epick launch
My orders have been about he same as normal, but our hours increased significantly so I'm scrambling to get last minute prep done.

Nope. You can't even scan items into a single hold location (like a flat). Supposedly that feature is TBD. I had an order with 6 pillows, and of course it counted as 1 "task" out of my 30 "tasks" in that batch. Just had to dump them at the pack station with a note.

Receiver, instocks, VML, and brand attendant positions were eliminated. Effective the beginning of October, Most stores have obviously not implemented all of the changes
Receiving was not eliminated. Who does receiving then?

VML got a title change and is now a VM. Brand TMs should have been reassigned to softlines or beauty but basically can still do the same job.

Instocks is the only one that's truly gone.

Receiver is now a flow team member. Per best practice apparently any flow TM is supposed to be able to do it. I know that's not practical but that's what the expectation is changing to. At my store brand attendant are cart attendants now but still perform the same job functions. VMLs are no longer leaders it's not just a simple title change

Does anyone else's store not use bags for store pickups but just tape stickers to each item instead? I can't imagine that's what we're supposed to do, but that's what we've been told... I know stores that charge for bags don't use bags, but we don't charge for bags, so you'd think it'd be easier than writing out a sticker for each item, but what do I know?

Anyone have the sap number for the box size chart? I haven't tried looking for it yet, but I'm assuming it's not easy to find and I'm trying to waste as little time as possible.

Does anyone else's store not use bags for store pickups but just tape stickers to each item instead? I can't imagine that's what we're supposed to do, but that's what we've been told... I know stores that charge for bags don't use bags, but we don't charge for bags, so you'd think it'd be easier than writing out a sticker for each item, but what do I know?
You're supposed to bag everything AND place one of those stickers with the order info written in on every bag and large item. It's incredibly time consuming.

Receiver is now a flow team member. Per best practice apparently any flow TM is supposed to be able to do it. I know that's not practical but that's what the expectation is changing to. At my store brand attendant are cart attendants now but still perform the same job functions. VMLs are no longer leaders it's not just a simple title change
Let's see how well flow handles this week. On vacation I kept reminding the ETLs because in the past they keeped saying they members need to have more training. Trucks have been too big. Call outs. Hours cut. Not coming clean with all softlines and pallets and pallets of oversized fixtures and signing. So yeah let's see how things are when I get back. I know my fellow team members will do what they can. The lead of logistics will do everything possible. But no one is well verse in receiving except me at my store.

Anyone have the sap number for the box size chart? I haven't tried looking for it yet, but I'm assuming it's not easy to find and I'm trying to waste as little time as possible.

It doesn’t have a SAP number. I saw a list of all our equipment/supplies and the size chart with other equipment and many standard items don’t have any. You would probably have to email CSC.

Has anyone got any Hearth & Hand Bubble bags? It came in huge box and suppose to have special packing instructions. I haven’t found anything on workbench or redwire yet.

Last edited:
It doesn’t have a SAP number. I saw a list of all our equipment/supplies and the size chart with other equipment and many standard items don’t have any. You would probably have to email CSC.

Has anyone got any Hearth & Hand Bubble bags? It came in huge box and suppose to have special packing instructions. I haven’t found anything on workbench or redwire yet.
I seen the instructions in sfs... Idk who found them but they tape it up to all our pack stations... I haven't seen the bubble bags tho

Yeah but I've been able to find things before that didn't have a part number listed (like the yellow bubble wrap fixture). It's just a matter of spending time digging through sap to see if I can find it or not.

I got a redwire a few days ago with instructions and a link to a poster that we were supposed to have AP print out on the color printer.

Basically anything breakable from H&H needs to go in one of those flimsy bags, make sure the boxes are fully packed with air pillows, and split containers for heavy/extra fragile items. And it said those bags are in limited supply so don't waste them.

I miss UPS tbh. For those who have made the transition to FedEx, do you guys have more express orders than ground too? Ground orders are almost rare to see for me.
So I ordered a couple of dry grocery items from Target.com this morning and it's being shipped FedEx Standard Overnight...from the other Target in the same town as the store I work at. Supposed to be delivered Friday morning. I chose the standard free shipping so I'm not complaining, but it kinda seems like a waste of money for Target.

Yeah but I've been able to find things before that didn't have a part number listed (like the yellow bubble wrap fixture). It's just a matter of spending time digging through sap to see if I can find it or not.

I got a redwire a few days ago with instructions and a link to a poster that we were supposed to have AP print out on the color printer.

Basically anything breakable from H&H needs to go in one of those flimsy bags, make sure the boxes are fully packed with air pillows, and split containers for heavy/extra fragile items. And it said those bags are in limited supply so don't waste them.

Yellow bubble wrap? We just have the plain clear bubble wrap. What’s the yellow for?

Ok cool. I asked my TL about it and she was shocked that I went into Redwire on the computer. I’m not supposed to go in there unless I was a Team Lead or higher.

Yellow bubble wrap? We just have the plain clear bubble wrap. What’s the yellow for?

Ok cool. I asked my TL about it and she was shocked that I went into Redwire on the computer. I’m not supposed to go in there unless I was a Team Lead or higher.

He means the fixture that is used to holds bubble wrap is yellow. And I'm pretty sure anyone can access redwire. It's just most team members don't go on there

You're supposed to bag everything AND place one of those stickers with the order info written in on every bag and large item. It's incredibly time consuming.

We finally got the memo about the bags, I feel like it might be easier than what they had us doing, which was writing a tag for every single item, not bagging it, and taping the sticker to it (since stickering the actual item would ruin the packaging). Every time I had to do that for, say, an order of a bunch of rolls of paper towels or something, I thought I was going to scream. At least it's a couple of minutes away from guests in the pickup closet.

We just got ours today and I still have no clue what it is for.

We were told to use them for video games that went in a box with other items that could damage them, but I strongly doubt that's correct.

We were told to use them for video games that went in a box with other items that could damage them, but I strongly doubt that's correct.

There supposed to be strictly used for hand and hearth and don't waste them as you can't reorder them

Anyone else having trouble with Move today treating items from the salesfloor as if they were casepacks from the backroom (making you pull multiples as if they were in a casepack then saying you only need one for the order)?

Back