Yeah the hours are ridiculous our flex person is 6 to 1 there were something like 43 hours for the whole week.

Yeah its like they don't want it to get done. Oh well my TL is going to do what he can do and is pulling the OPU person to help pull since he now has to pack and train the newbie on RFID since her ETL can't be bothered. We have bets on this TM for a month before she quits cause she already doesn't understand that even though you walked all your areas you have to keep doing it.

SFSFun orders were heavy today, it was still at 50 when I left at noon and I had been hustling all morning. We are a low volume SFS store but still by noon we usually have just the stragglers 3-5 in a batch but not today.

Haha don't get me started on hours x_x...... I was the only person from 1pm to 5pm with 78 left to pick and over 300 to pack.... I almost quit because the LOD was mad I missed 2 SPUs... Like which goal is more important... SFS pick time or SPU pick time.... Or how about u do your job and get me some help or even check to see how SFS is doing:mad::mad::mad:

I don’t know if any of you have done an advanced search of an order on myGO but I was clearing out hold locations at guest services for old orders that didn’t drop to RTS and came across something odd (to me at least). Orders that come up green are active while red are cancelled, so what the heck does black with grey dots mean?

Anyone running into the issue of orders not populating and ready to print and pack after 10pm? I've been getting scheduled until close (11pm) due to some issues not being dealt with and for the past three nights, any orders I've finished after about 9:45pm won't WAVE...even until the last minute I have to clock out. A few examples being a few nights ago I pulled orders and finished them by about 9:50pm and it never collated or two nights ago I finished some orders by 10pm and still nothing. Last night I finished an order by 10:10 and still had nothing populate...even after 11pm (checked the zebra before I left). So anyone seen this issue?

Is this something I should report further on and if so, to who (other than my leadership who will likely ignore it).

Also...how long does it take to get supplies...specifically boxes. We ordered some boxes 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen them show up. Is there any way I can track orders to see where they are at?

@therealtd we don't pack that late, so I haven't heard of it at my store, but you can report it by calling the CSC.

Supplies take 8-10 days from your order cutoff day, or up to 17 days if you miss the cutoff. But they come through the DC and are sometimes delayed a few days if your store is moving through a ton of freight or is taking trailers several days after they were loaded. The longest I've waited is 3 weeks and a day.

You can track them with the PO number. There's instructions on Workbench on the SFS Supplies page.

Last edited:
@therealtd we don't pack that late, so I haven't heard of it at my store, but you can report it by calling the CSC.

Supplies take 8-10 days from your order cutoff day, or up to 17 days if you miss the cutoff. But they come through the DC and are sometimes delayed a few days if your store is moving through a ton of freight or is taking trailers several days after they were loaded. The longest I've waited is 3 weeks and a day.

You can track them with the PO number. There's instructions on Workbench on the SFS Supplies page.

Thanks for the information. I don't have access to order supplies, but hopefully soon I will...but I'll check into tracking down and finding out what's going on with our pallets.

As for the orders not waving, I found out it's because Manhattan goes into maintenance every night at Midnight Central Time until 4am. Since we are PST, so 2 hours difference, any thing that was picked and won't collate until after 10pm our time, won't be able to print until probably around 2am our time. So essentially I'll only be able to pack anything that is picked by 9:15.

SFS hours are sucking hard. They called me in twice this week to do SFS, which I appreciate because money. It sucks we've only had one person to do Picks and packs in a 5-6 hour shift. Then they get annoyed that nothing is done lol

SFS hours are sucking hard. They called me in twice this week to do SFS, which I appreciate because money. It sucks we've only had one person to do Picks and packs in a 5-6 hour shift. Then they get annoyed that nothing is done lol

Yep.. Not my fault you have me leave an hour before the pick deadline and then you have picks that are not picked.. Much less packed..

Yep.. Not my fault you have me leave an hour before the pick deadline and then you have picks that are not picked.. Much less packed..
Yup also not my problem if picks drop out of no where once sfs is done for the day. Things were so much when there was at least 2 scheduled people

Anyone notice the hourly report on Workbench was acting up today? It was showing bizarre numbers that made no sense.

Like being 5000% over forecast because it thought stores were only expecting 2 units? Yeah, lol.
Apparently my store has 127 pack stations.

The units held upstream was a bit concerning though. Hopefully it's not causing the system to fuck up and hold back orders.

Last edited:
1/2 - 2/3 of today's workload workload dropped at 1pm as tomorrow's workload. Answers why it was slow 4 were scheduled. Not too happy about this hiccup.

Color me confused and plesantly surprised when for the first time an LOD (That isn't our ETL -LOG) actually checked up on SFS, like none of them do lol

Color me confused and plesantly surprised when for the first time an LOD (That isn't our ETL -LOG) actually checked up on SFS, like none of them do lol

We only get checked up on when we are behind or buried.. You are dumping both SFS pick/pack and OPU on me fuck off and you get what I get done.. Since you rolled your eyes when I asked for help..

Last edited:
I was looking at the order forecast tool on Workbench today, and I got bored and started looking up other stores. I noticed one of the FedEx stores in my area had some bizarre forecast for Feb. week 4, where they were forecasted for 28 hours on a Sunday and then only 8 or 9 hours the rest of the days. I wonder if they are planning some sort of correction to whatever causes FedEx stores to get so many orders?

Was my store the only one with a ridiculous amount of sodas for OPU? Apparently there is a deal for them and it is cheaper online but I don’t even see the promo for it online.

There deal was online for 4 twelve packs for $8.88. Only limit was max of four per flavor. Picked over a pallets worth of soda today for OPU but now it looks like they took the promo completely away online, probably got too much traction on social media.

I came into 250+ eaches for OPU and it was all 12 packs of soda. No matter how much I picked, I could not make a dent in the numbers.

Thanks to the Superbowl Special of online soda sale, our guest service area for FAs was filled with about a 100 case packs when I left yesterday. Our Coke vendors had to make multiple delivers because Coca Cola was selling like hotcakes between online and in-store guests.

That was quite a bit of heavy lifting within a couple hours. Can't say I didn't get my workout. LOL.

I had one guest order 32 guest order 32 cases separately. Another order 16 cases. I don't think anything online was preventing the multiple orders. FA orders averaged 12 packs each order. Got so packed, we considered using our bulk/candy stockroom.

Wow I thought I had it bad with around 100 packs between what I picked and what was still in hold from Sunday. The first thing I did was relocate everything to our seasonal hold area, since it's easier to get it from there into the guest's cart.

Our Coke sales rep heard about the sale, so he ordered heavier...good thing we still have the rest of the week to sell through it in store since they fixed the online price now.

3pm. I've got an hour left to finish packing and get the area cleaned up/closed. No problem. Then suddenly there's over 50 items in rush :mad:. Cart finally waves at 3:58. Get them all scanned out, and then surprise! there's another 15 item rush. Life at a restock store.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Not mine, but someone posted this on a Discord I'm in and it had me cracking up.

Back