Another tm from flex just texted me that the airspeed machine is displaying this message and I don’t know how to fix it. I tried googling but I got nothing. I’m not even there right now. Does anyone know what this is

EDIT I had him call the number on the machine and talk to pregis. It’s gotta be serviced I guess

Attachments

• 17937409-C6C8-4D70-8839-08DBEB1F5330.jpeg
    17937409-C6C8-4D70-8839-08DBEB1F5330.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Another tm from flex just texted me that the airspeed machine is displaying this message and I don’t know how to fix it. I tried googling but I got nothing. I’m not even there right now. Does anyone know what this is

EDIT I had him call the number on the machine and talk to pregis. It’s gotta be serviced I guess

They should just overnight a replacement.

The tm is waiting on a call from the pregis tech now. He’s gonna keep me updated. I just told him to ask that when they call

I think the only thing we can do is change the belt and change settings. Anything else and it's replace the machine.

I think the only thing we can do is change the belt and change settings. Anything else and it's replace the machine.
I told him to call back and see if they’ll just replace the whole thing. He was on hold last update I got

There's no fixing that error in store unfortunately. New one should be overnighted to the store from Pregis. Happens to our store every three to four months.

There's no fixing that error in store unfortunately. New one should be overnighted to the store from Pregis. Happens to our store every three to four months.
We’ve had the same machine since we launched in 2015 lmao. Really?? That often? My tm said that when he tried to call again, the dude answered all his questions by saying “you need to speak to the technician”

We've been at 30-35% at our store every week since around March. Red across the board. We were at 13-20% since January which was the best we have been at our store except those 2 times we were actually green these past 5 years

Our store is in a more and more horrendus state with each passing day

The big opportunity at my store is BTS push. We're caught up everywhere else, but we have like 6 skids of unpushed BTS and at least 3 u-boats of "true backstock" that's been sitting on the line so long that it's going to need to be challenged out again. You look at our INF report and it's almost all school supplies because we don't have time to dig through all that crap.

The big opportunity at my store is BTS push. We're caught up everywhere else, but we have like 6 skids of unpushed BTS and at least 3 u-boats of "true backstock" that's been sitting on the line so long that it's going to need to be challenged out again. You look at our INF report and it's almost all school supplies because we don't have time to dig through all that crap.

Our set looks so empty its embarrassing, guests ask me where stuff is I can't give them an answer other than we have no idea..

This week has already been rough on INF with a crap ton of discontinued, only one left in the store kind of items. And I did notice orders start dropping in fast around noon.. ughhh
Yes... same here. I especially know we’re in trouble when I sub in for Ship and have to pick in grocery where half the department is waiting to be reset.

@ShipIt The big opportunity is audit being done properly at my store. Whoever has been doing audit lately has been scanning the barcode label not the item barcode. We when they flex web only items into the floor it's even more of a pain. We should technically have more -1 quantities from rollover but instead we have higher quantities for things we don't have.

@ShipIt The big opportunity is audit being done properly at my store. Whoever has been doing audit lately has been scanning the barcode label not the item barcode. We when they flex web only items into the floor it's even more of a pain. We should technically have more -1 quantities from rollover but instead we have higher quantities for things we don't have.
You’re talking about the shelf label right? Is there a different way Audit is supposed to be done?

We were taught you scan the shelf label, then count what’s there. If there’s no product we would have to use the shelf label anyway to zero it out.

You’re talking about the shelf label right? Is there a different way Audit is supposed to be done?

We were taught you scan the shelf label, then count what’s there. If there’s no product we would have to use the shelf label anyway to zero it out.
Noooooo! If someone puts a similar item in the spot so you don't notice that it's wrong, you just messed up the count if you scanned the shelf label and counted the wrong item. You scan the item so you know that it's the correct item that you're counting. If the shelf location is empty and you see that the item wasn't pushed to the wrong location, then you scan the shelf label to zero it out.

Yes, the actual item should be scanned! I've even had ETL's scan the shelf label when picking SFS or OPU (on the rare occasion they actually pick something), and come to me later that the item was not on the shelf or the wrong item was in the spot. Did they not notice that it didn't match the picture or was completely empty!? Anyways..

I'm coming across so many items where we have, say, 7 OH, but I'm literally staring at 25 of em, or we'll show 20 OH, but have 0 in the backroom, and haven't received it or sold it in over 100 days (our brla in typically green, too). And don't even get me started on the number of mispicks I come across that throw on hands way out of wack.

Getting the audit done correctly is so important and such a missed opportunity for my store, except in beauty (we lucked out with a really good TL and TM over there), but I don't know what I can do to change it. I'll do manual audits when I can, especially for items that continuously come up that we never have, but that's not enough.

I hate the assortment bath sponges. I end up just typing the DPCI and send out the one I can fine. They're identical except which bin they go in.

I'm looking forward to you all getting web only, then you can find web only items zoned into the floor and on sidecaps it probably takes about 3-4 months to reduce most of that except for that one TM that keeps doing it...

Then someone has the bright idea to audit using just the shelf tag so now you have 8 items that have no floor location and your floor locations are off.

I'm looking forward to you all getting web only, then you can find web only items zoned into the floor and on sidecaps it probably takes about 3-4 months to reduce most of that except for that one TM that keeps doing it...

Then someone has the bright idea to audit using just the shelf tag so now you have 8 items that have no floor location and your floor locations are off.
Whaaaat? I LOVE having to account for 10 light duty aisles and 3 steel aisles worth of NOP web only shit that constantly gets sorted incorrectly, and frequently sits in untouched push carts for days! I also love having no master list of the 3000 NOP DPCIs I have so I can't audit the web only that we never actually received in the first place. :D

Back