Yes, as paused batches are orders for that day generally.

If you absolutely cannot find/cannot reasonably get to yes.

Yes, it’s zero because the count was removed so guests cannot also order that same item for a pickup.

Thanks! one more question. What if we only find some of the items for a guest. Do we still ship partial orders or do they get cancelled?

Thanks! one more question. What if we only find some of the items for a guest. Do we still ship partial orders or do they get cancelled?
We ship whatever we have of that person’s order, and the rest gets rerouted to another that might have those items in stock.

Deffo love having seven people for a slow SFS day but only two people 8-3/3-11 for OPU which was busier and getting zero support because "It's front end's problem now."

If I did tomorrows workload does it necessarily have to be packed the day it's picked? Or can we pack it the day after?

How are you guys ordering SFS supplies? I’m out of boxes and can’t order through gocart. No one in my store has access. I can’t mysupport and create a rush order unless I have a PO number. Does anyone have any success having an order created through mysupport? Or any idea how could I order my supplies?

Well I clearly heard wrong. But how does that compare to past years? While 5 billion is a lot I don’t have anything to compare it to
Correction 1 billion.

How are you guys ordering SFS supplies? I’m out of boxes and can’t order through gocart. No one in my store has access. I can’t mysupport and create a rush order unless I have a PO number. Does anyone have any success having an order created through mysupport? Or any idea how could I order my supplies?

As a TL I lost access to SAP. My ETL or SD has to order now. Once a week I do an SFS Inventory Sheet and turn it in to them to order.

As a TL I lost access to SAP. My ETL or SD has to order now. Once a week I do an SFS Inventory Sheet and turn it in to them to order.
I’m the GM TL over flex. No one in my store has access and my PML is covering from another store he isn’t tied to our store

I got tricked into thinking I had the magic touch cause someone approved my order a few weeks ago and I got it~ then I tried again and it sat there for 2 weeks lol... I'm still waiting for the order I had an etl place from last week.

Today they didn't book us as many people, and our SFS volume is 4x the normal and OPUs are back to normal after being dead Monday and Tuesday 🙄

They booked enough of us today, but 4 out of 6 of us got pulled to push by the ETL of specialities. We had to play catch-up.

I’m the GM TL over flex. No one in my store has access and my PML is covering from another store he isn’t tied to our store
Only ETL's and PML have access to GoCart and orders over $1,000 (most SFS orders) have to then be approved by Store Director and/or District leader.

All 3 days of the "Target Deal Days" were lame by SFS means. Monday and Tuesday were just regular days. Today was heavier, but we were over scheduled all 3 days due to the crummy sale results, so we finished early every day.

It's so weird though. I thought it was a regional thing where perhaps the sale was going good, but for whatever reason my store didn't make financial/logistical sense to provide the sale orders. Seeing all of you comment about the lack of orders shows that the sale was crummy. My question is who thought this sale was going to be good, and who (maybe the same person?) thought SFS would have such a drastic increase with such a horrible sale?

One the bright side a bunch of BTS and grocery freight got pushed! Woot Woot!

I go through my ETL since only they have access now but even that needs to then be approved by STL.

Last month I told HR and my toxic TL that I wanted to be switched to another workcenter (where the lead would 100% take me). Despite how much I love flex, despite having always excelled at it.. I wanted out to get away from the garbage. I got told they really want me to stay in it. Fine.

Now they have cashiers scheduled under flex who won't even learn to use the wave or ladders to pick opu, while having us push. And despite our sfs workload being decimated they scheduled store support this week for us. I knew there would be no workload, but I didnt predict this happening - if the store support isn't picking sfs they'll be sent back to their store. So now they are having those TMs do SFS while our actual team is sent to the salesfloor.

But it was so important to not let me switch depts. Right.

Last edited:
Last month I told HR and my toxic TL that I wanted to be switched to another workcenter (where the lead would 100% take me). Despite how much I love flex, despite having always excelled at it.. I wanted out to get away from the garbage. I got told they really want me to stay in it. Fine.

Now they have cashiers scheduled under flex who won't even learn to use the wave or ladders to pick opu, while having us push. And despite our sfs workload being decimated they scheduled store support this week for us. I knew there would be no workload, but I didnt predict this happening - if the store support isn't picking sfs they'll be sent back to their store. So now they are having those TMs do SFS while our actual team is sent to the salesfloor.

But it was so important to not let me switch depts. Right.

It's Target leadership logic. You're needed in flex fill because you're fast. But, they've overscheduled flex and other shit needs to be done around the store. You are the one to get pulled from flex because well you're fast and they expect you'll get more of the other stuff done. They still need you in flex fill for all the other times they don't over schedule.

In my experience when they do this, I rarely get much of anything else done in other workcenters because I get a steady stream of questions about where to find things and requests to jump into OPU to clear the queue because the TM left there doesn't know where anything is located and is consequently picking at glacial pace. One time it took me over an hour to backstock a single 3/4th full repack box due to all the interruptions.

Despite that, I do not expect the leadership thinking to change.

When sorting I found some boxes just laying on the floor and when scanning container label it says "manifest blah blah blah zipcode on pallet something something"

what does that it even mean?

Back