Couldve sworn it said to work through current stock until it rolls out and then recycle non barcoded materials once the new process rolls out. *Shrugs* I'll reread it later lol
I could be wrong but I swear it say not to recycle your current stash

I knew something was up when i saw our new supplies all came with barcodes. What a fuckin waste of time and supplies. We have so many excess bags. We will never use them up and now they are gonna make us toss em - no way. And prebag each item??? Like 50 item softlines orders each individuallly wrapped in plastic. Fuck the environment i guess. Drives me crazy how they roll all this pointless shit out meanwhile we still have NO pictures!!!!!

It says both. To work through what you have for now but as soon as it goes live youll need to recycle any boxes and polymailers that dont have barcodes.
Ooooooof we have soo much and we just ordered recently new 280s and 277. So much waist

I knew something was up when i saw our new supplies all came with barcodes. What a fuckin waste of time and supplies. We have so many excess bags. We will never use them up and now they are gonna make us toss em - no way. And prebag each item??? Like 50 item softlines orders each individuallly wrapped in plastic. Fuck the environment i guess. Drives me crazy how they roll all this pointless shit out meanwhile we still have NO pictures!!!!!

Yes you bag each shirt on its own. If that is a STS order we get to scan every single shirt and we really get sick of pulling apart wads of clothing shoved in bags that is a mess. Also that is how they are shipped from the factory most of the time and when a guest orders things from other stores individually wrapped is how clothing is shipped so it's how it should be. I would be so pissed getting my order and find its just a wad of clothing shoved in a bag that is filthy from shipping. Cause I have returned orders for that lazy shit.

Yes you bag each shirt on its own. If that is a STS order we get to scan every single shirt and we really get sick of pulling apart wads of clothing shoved in bags that is a mess. Also that is how they are shipped from the factory most of the time and when a guest orders things from other stores individually wrapped is how clothing is shipped so it's how it should be. I would be so pissed getting my order and find its just a wad of clothing shoved in a bag that is filthy from shipping. Cause I have returned orders for that lazy shit.

100% agree with you. Part of my problem with my store nowadays is that my current etl has them bag everything together. Their packing and prepping standards now are awful.

Last edited:
I was using my phone for things I couldn't RFID. Someone taught me how to find the pictures 2 hours before my shift ended. You click on the DPCI number, click find else where, then click find on target.com. It's a pain in the arse but it helps.
Yep that's what I have been doing also

Today is my last day in flex, probably until November. I'm sad. I forgot how much I loved it, especially the pace of OPU. I've loved being able to see my metrics too.

I got pulled out of flex, handed all of the labels for June and was told to scan them in and put them up. Not sure which was worse, lol

Its so much fun if it's not RFID enabled too.
My favorite thing right now is the 3 salesfloor locations, and 3 different backrooms our BTS stuff is in

Back