Yes, but I was the person who ordered stuff. Price accuracy paper, receiving supplies, etc. Now that get no hours for that or any official position to order on GoCart, nothing is getting ordered. I made a list about 2 months ago fir my ETL, but I think he didn't order anything. Oh well, Target will move on whether it gets ordered or not.

Don't worry about that, it's the ETL's job to order it. :)

All I care about is getting my OPU supplies ordered and I hounded ETLs for it.

And since I can't order anymore since SAP went away, we are now out of DU/OPU stickers. We've been using the shelf label paper. You have to hit print/reprint each time. I wonder what wrll do when that runs out? I guess it's just a pen and post it notes.

Good thing I was triple ordering that and a bunch of other stuff.

Is there a way to audit and purge the OPU area? We have these fucking items that have been up there for 14 days and I want them gone.

We run the name or order number through the pick up app(forget what its called exactly) but if no name or number is found we just pull it and it goes reshop.

We just lost a fantastic SFS tm. He was only here for a few months and then had to leave for school. We are going to miss him a lot because he was fast and accurate and a nice kid. I trained a new person the other day and they were pretty slow to catch on, so in my head I was thinking that they’re not going to last. This opinion was solidified yesterday when they said they needed more time to train and at one point asked me, “Do I have to look in every place it might be if I can’t find it?”

That last bit is what's killing INF for OPU/DU at my store. No matter how many times it's explained on how to look for items, the Service Advocate people doing it still look at the salesfloor location, ask someone who's nearby if they've seen it, then smash INF.

Before they broke it in MPM, it was amusing to see the INF items and how all the times for them were like 5, 9, 18, 4, 29, 1, 4, 9, 23, 12, 6, 8 minutes of looking.

It's not really a yes or no question for OPUs. It depends: Given the relevant information at your disposal how likely is that the item will be found? How much time is left before hitting goal time? How many other DPCIs are in the queue and how much time is left to complete them? How long is it going to take to properly bag and stow the order you're working on? What are the INF and goal time numbers looking like for the day? If INFing is going to put you in the red, how likely is it that you'll be able to make it up and get green later in the day? If taking the time to look is going to mean missing goal time, how many items are you going to be missing on and how likely is it that you can make it up later and get back to green?

I agree that smashing INF too soon is a big problem especially with TMs doing OPUs who don't have salesfloor or backroom training to know how to interpret the data available, but ultimately from an overall store perspective the most important thing going forward is addressing why so many items are not where they are supposed to be when an OPU person arrives to pick them. This is especially true if corporate is correct and we continue to see total order volumes increasing. The September Addendum is discouraging in that regard. I predict a rough Q4 companywide for INFs.

I don't think this is intended. Can you get me a dpci and potentially a picture and I can let the epick team know.
I figured it was a bug. Ive noticed it on pretty much all the softlines items, but if you still want a pic/dpci let me know

Is there a way to audit and purge the OPU area? We have these fucking items that have been up there for 14 days and I want them gone.
Not really, but there needs to be. Currently I just run through every bags sticker and try to match it up with whats in the pickup app, but that process takes forever. Ideally, i’d like to have a function which i just scan every bags barcode and back to its hold location (and possibly even change its location), then after going through all the orders it shows all the errors. I dont know much about coding, but would it be that hard to basically copy/paste how backroom audit works?

Not really, but there needs to be. Currently I just run through every bags sticker and try to match it up with whats in the pickup app, but that process takes forever. Ideally, i’d like to have a function which i just scan every bags barcode and back to its hold location (and possibly even change its location), then after going through all the orders it shows all the errors. I dont know much about coding, but would it be that hard to basically copy/paste how backroom audit works?
There needs to be a way to scan OPU hold barcode, and see what orders are active in that location (bonus points if it can show past orders there too)

It does take time, why we try and do one hold section a day or at least a spot we think something is just taking up space. My co-worker loves to audit the holds, so I will let her audit and I will pick and she does a great job and clearing out old stuff.

I don't know if it's just my store, but I've had to INF a bunch of stuff this week because when I look in MyWork or RFID it to check its status, it says -1 on hand. Our store is ULV, so it's not super common for an item to be sold out from under me whenever I get to that SFS batch. Today, I had a PJ set that was -1 when I RFID scanned for it. Did it sell within the ~24 hours since the order dropped in (why it's so early with cutoffs, idk ... On Sunday we already had orders due by Tuesday because it cut off Sundays and Mondays orders so early that we had nothing to do)? No, it sold June 29. I love being set up for failure by the system.

I don't know if it's just my store, but I've had to INF a bunch of stuff this week because when I look in MyWork or RFID it to check its status, it says -1 on hand. Our store is ULV, so it's not super common for an item to be sold out from under me whenever I get to that SFS batch. Today, I had a PJ set that was -1 when I RFID scanned for it. Did it sell within the ~24 hours since the order dropped in (why it's so early with cutoffs, idk ... On Sunday we already had orders due by Tuesday because it cut off Sundays and Mondays orders so early that we had nothing to do)? No, it sold June 29. I love being set up for failure by the system.
Ive noticed that happening more and more in the last few weeks. Just a few days ago i had a shift with 5+ softlines items that were all - on hands. Sucks cuz they shouldn't be sending us those orders in the first place. And my leads are all up my ass about INFs cuz school supplies is a disaster and then this too. Cant catch a break lately.

Ive noticed that happening more and more in the last few weeks. Just a few days ago i had a shift with 5+ softlines items that were all - on hands. Sucks cuz they shouldn't be sending us those orders in the first place. And my leads are all up my ass about INFs cuz school supplies is a disaster and then this too. Cant catch a break lately.
Glad it's not just me I've had a few softlines items and pillows that it'll ask for 4 but then I'll look and there's negative 3, what's the only one I found being located in the back and I look everywhere else aand can't find it
find it

Like I'm sorry but I'm not getting the fucking wave to go to the top shelves if something is located down below.
My assumption it is the way the locations are shown are the mydevice when you’re taking oldest backstock date to newest. I agree it should give you another option but it’s probably just easier to write the app this way because food items backstocked 6 months ago should be taken before the item backstocked 2 weeks ago.

My assumption it is the way the locations are shown are the mydevice when you’re taking oldest backstock date to newest. I agree it should give you another option but it’s probably just easier to write the app this way because food items backstocked 6 months ago should be taken before the item backstocked 2 weeks ago.

Ohhhh that actually makes sense then.

I'm pretty sure it pulls it indistinctly other than a simple order system in the aisles, just like move, a,b,c,d etc.
It does the same with pulls

We have no SFS units.

At all.

Do you have high INF? They’ll turn it off without telling anyone. Happened to us once. No one found out until a couple days later our DSD called our OD and he was like “oh yeah it’s turned off” but wasn’t going to tell anyone

Back