Has the pick time for opu changed to an hour today yet?

And is anyone else getting crap for INFs more so than usual? My store is a huge mess and the counts are drastically off but our department is getting blamed for not finding things that do not exist in the store.

Its the point at which I'm convinced some employees from somewhere else are purposefully ordering things knowing they'll be INFed

Its the point at which I'm convinced some employees from somewhere else are purposefully ordering things knowing they'll be INFed
Conspiracy by Walmart or Amazon. Seriously, though, are there any protections against a competitor just overwhelming our system with orders, and never picking them up?

Conspiracy by Walmart or Amazon. Seriously, though, are there any protections against a competitor just overwhelming our system with orders, and never picking them up?
I know an SD can supposedly block orders coming from a specific Target account. Target.com could probably block a specific account or credit card.

I have a guest like this. She orders about twice a week. 10-12 items everytime. Always completely random shit from all over the store, and I mean completely random. Her superpowers are ordering shit that's not on the floor and ordering shit that's tedious as fuck to pick. If she wants superglue, it's guaranteed she'll want the one variety that is an out on the floor. Or maybe it's a pacifier she wants that day. It'll be the one empty peg. Every order has to include something ridiculous like a UT belt or a JoJo Siwa bow. And, damn, she really loves to order clothes that have to be taken off a mannequin.

I'm convinced that she's district's way of testing us.

IN ADDITION

"hey go pick 2 conditioners and a shampoo"

*oh hey there's a RTS*

Turns out, that same guest already ordered the conditioners, we picked them and had them ready, and they decided to cancel the entire thing to reorder with the shampoo. So now there's four off of the floor.

I sometimes get annoyed by the other end of the OPU spectrum. When someone places an order for PU for just a bag of Soup crackers. That's it. One bag. Like, you couldn't just come in and buy it??
We used to get orders for one eraser or one pack of ramen noodles that were never picked up. Sometimes it’s someone checking if a hot credit card is good.

IN ADDITION

"hey go pick 2 conditioners and a shampoo"

*oh hey there's a RTS*

Turns out, that same guest already ordered the conditioners, we picked them and had them ready, and they decided to cancel the entire thing to reorder with the shampoo. So now there's four off of the floor.

I love the people who place an OPU order, it drops, we start picking. Then they think why not do a drive up instead? So they reorder the same crap as a drive up. I had to INF a drive up order because I picked the last one for the OPU order and had already processed it before their next order dropped. I think my favorite was the person who did this with two big bookcases.

I love the people who place an OPU order, it drops, we start picking. Then they think why not do a drive up instead? So they reorder the same crap as a drive up.
I had someone do this...but then they switched it back. Opu, drive up, opu, all in like a 45min window at 8 in the morning? By the time the 3rd order came around I was just like "wtf are you even doing make up your mind, lady!" 😂

Yes a small for little items and the larger for most others. I use small for cosmetics mostly
Thank you! Nobody told us, and we only have the big ones and they never order enough. We go through them like crazy. I'm going to tell them to order both tomorrow. Our TL has never done SFS/OPU before so he relies on me more and more to order supplies.

Back