Thank you! Nobody told us, and we only have the big ones and they never order enough. We go through them like crazy. I'm going to tell them to order both tomorrow. Our TL has never done SFS/OPU before so he relies on me more and more to order supplies.
If your store charges for plastic bags, you won’t be allowed to order the small bags. You’re supposedly only allowed the large bags.

Last edited:
We have no 438s or 454s. Corporate can send shittons of sign holders and softlines shelves we never ordered but can't send stuff we did.

Time for creative packing.

If it's bedding or towels, it went in a softlines bag.

Anything bigger than a 413 went in a 278.

We have no 438s or 454s. Corporate can send shittons of sign holders and softlines shelves we never ordered but can't send stuff we did.

Time for creative packing.

If it's bedding or towels, it went in a softlines bag.

Anything bigger than a 413 went in a 278.
Out of 280s too? My guess is they not sending more boxes till they ship out the new ones with barcodes

Starting Oct 1 we're going to have to say how many bags we put things in for OPU/DU so guests get charged. They'll have the option to not take the bags at pickup, so TM has to cancel the bags off the order before getting a signature.

I'm at a CA store.
Shouldn't u already be ddoing that by splitting the order into a new bag if everything wont fit in one bag. It will show 2 or moe bags in that location depending on how much u had to split

Starting Oct 1 we're going to have to say how many bags we put things in for OPU/DU so guests get charged. They'll have the option to not take the bags at pickup, so TM has to cancel the bags off the order before getting a signature.

I'm at a CA store.
Oh for fuck's sake. Let's add more petty ass little things before 4th quarter. Like the barcodes boxes. Ugh.

Shouldn't u already be ddoing that by splitting the order into a new bag if everything wont fit in one bag. It will show 2 or moe bags in that location depending on how much u had to split
Email I saw said it'll ask us at the end how many bags we used. So if you have 2x bags of chips and 2x 12pk sodas, I'd only use two bags even though it "shows" four bags on the pickup app.

I'm at a CA store.
Spot should give the guest the option of declining bags at the time of the order, instead of screwing up the pickup process. C’mon, Spot, get a clue, no one wants to slow down pickup to dump things out of bags, or transfer the items to the guest’s bags. Save everyone a lot of trouble and just put bagless OPU/DU orders in small SFS boxes.

I'm at a CA store.
Wait holdup I’m a SoCal store but that hasn’t been announced via workbench or leadership.
What’s the point of bagging of it if we’re gonna charge for the bag? Are you sure it’s not just the small bag? Our ETL for GE said we would charge if we got the small OPU bag but not for the large OPU bag.
What the actual fuck.
I think it has to do with the plastic bag ordinance. I guess the smaller bag is thinner than the larger bag. It said explicitly on the store weekly announcing OPU bags. Plastic bag ordinance stores cannot order small OPU bags but can continue to order loathe OPU bag.

Last edited:
I’ve been out of Run&Done bags for weeks. Quickly working my way through the DU ones that we have. Have told my TL and ETL to order more, neither have. I’ll start tossing orders in WACOs unbagged, I don’t care.

Wait holdup I’m a SoCal store but that hasn’t been announced via workbench or leadership.
What’s the point of bagging of it if we’re gonna charge for the bag? Are you sure it’s not just the small bag? Our ETL for GE said we would charge if we got the small OPU bag but not for the large OPU bag.

I think it has to do with the plastic bag ordinance. I guess the smaller bag is thinner than the larger bag. It said explicitly on the store weekly announcing OPU bags. Plastic bag ordinance stores cannot order small OPU bags but can continue to order loathe OPU bag.

I was told we wouldn't get small bags in CA due to the bag ban and all that. Of course this is going to be a shitshow since Target cannot find its way out of a paper bag when it comes to communication.

I’ve been out of Run&Done bags for weeks. Quickly working my way through the DU ones that we have. Have told my TL and ETL to order more, neither have. I’ll start tossing orders in WACOs unbagged, I don’t care.
We have big bags and small bags, one side says Pick up, the other side says Drive up. No more Run & Done bags

12% pick on time, finally got caught up. Ugh.

You were there for the crash this morning I gather.. I don't think we even got that good of a picked on time.. I had over 100 orders waiting when the system came back up, not counting the 150 SFS I had to pick.. Goal Times? We don't know her.

OrderSickUp - just make a cheat sheet for each pack station then it doesn't matter if the bags/boxes have barcodes you are covered. The collates I don't believe anyone actually reads the back of them..

Any other stores told that you’re not getting that temp Flex TL position?

Also I really wish they’d just let us go home and not keep us at work all day if the system is going to be out all goddamn day. I’d come back in once it’s work, but pushing/zoning when it’s already slow enough is not my cup of tea

Also I really wish they’d just let us go home and not keep us at work all day if the system is going to be out all goddamn day. I’d come back in once it’s work, but pushing/zoning when it’s already slow enough is not my cup of tea

This!! Our SFS has been shut off for a while and so the 2 days I work, I’ve just been pushing for 8 hours. I hate it. When I was hired the director who hired me told me that when things were slow for SFS I would get less hours or not scheduled both days. I would love for that to happen and I told him I was completely fine with it.

My carts get progressively messier as the day goes on. First cart of the day? Everything is folded nicely, clothes hung off the edge by size, orders properly separated. Last cart? I dump it on the SFS desk. It’s not like I want to, but with Inbound shoving everything in the packing area, I can’t get my carts in and out so I have to make a couple trips to drop off product.

Back