One of our RFID guns just broke. Our receiver gave us a shipping label and told us to ship it. Is there not suppose to be like a pack slip or something? I couldn’t find the receiver by the time I was packing it so its just sitting broken at our SFS area.

One of our RFID guns just broke. Our receiver gave us a shipping label and told us to ship it. Is there not suppose to be like a pack slip or something? I couldn’t find the receiver by the time I was packing it so its just sitting broken at our SFS area.
Pretty sure rfid scanners are one of the zebra products that aren’t repairable it’s at least through the portal. I could be wrong but I thought it was just MyDevices and printers that you can ship back to zebra

Pretty sure rfid scanners are one of the zebra products that aren’t repairable it’s at least through the portal. I could be wrong but I thought it was just MyDevices and printers that you can ship back to zebra
I told him in the morning and he gave use the shipping label an hour or two later. He didn’t ask for the serial number or any information about the RFID device. I just don’t want it to get shipped and we never get it back.

I told him in the morning and he gave use the shipping label an hour or two later. He didn’t ask for the serial number or any information about the RFID device. I just don’t want it to get shipped and we never get it back.
Of you can get on workbench just search equipment repair and it’ll list what to do with every piece of equipment. RFID guns are order able on GoCart so I don’t think they’re repairable

Of you can get on workbench just search equipment repair and it’ll list what to do with every piece of equipment. RFID guns are order able on GoCart so I don’t think they’re repairable
They technically won't give you a free shipping label if you try to send it thru the portal. What you need to do is A) make sure it's still in warranty (it'll give warranty info on the repair portal when you input the serial #) B) ship it with the next batch of your mydevice repairs with the prepaid label that they give you. C) Profit. They don't just send you a new one. They'll perform warranty repairs. When I sent mine in, they'd usually take a month to come back.

This morning I had an OPU for an electric blanket. No location and not RFID so I look it up on MyWork. Was delivered 2 weeks ago, then nothing. Even says we have zero on hand, which I know is a lie because my store loves putting pallets of transition up in the steel not located. I go ask the TL over truck if we have a pallet somewhere. TL says no, it all got pushed out, plus it says zero on hand. I say I bet it's floating around somewhere, TL insists we don't have any. Fine, I INF. An hour later guess who calls me back to receiving to say they found the pallet in the steel? Grrr.

Cool. Know where to point my SD's attention if we have a bad week. "Hey, it doesn't matter. Do you see what is going on at these other stores? Corporate isn't going to care about us." :p

Cool. Know where to point my SD's attention if we have a bad week. "Hey, it doesn't matter. Do you see what is going on at these other stores? Corporate isn't going to care about us." :p
This is why I miss being able to see Flex scores from other stores in the district, because if we were having a bad day, I could point out that one of our sister stores had higher INFs so the DTL’s ire would turn away from us.

Hey Team we're good as long they got OPUs at 1 hour goal picked on time I don't give any shyt about the other shyt.

I understand that things in ship need to be done, however the guilt tripping of the other team members that I leave on time instead of staying late to help finish is not working

I had a batch for OPU that dropped with only 15 minutes to pick. And of course one item was a huge chest freezer. I scanned it in, stowed the batch, made goal time, then went back with a flatbed for the freezer.

An hour later they cancelled it.
I hate guests sometimes.
Gotta love delayed notifications! 😭

Hey guys, do "fulfillment experts" have mid/late shifts? I've been looking for a job lately and got a few offers and am trying to decide which to take. Target pays the most so it has that going for it. Anyway, I told them at the interview I can't work mornings and the guy interviewing me kind of handwaved it away with "we'll talk about the schedule during orientation." If they can't accomodate the fact that I can't work mornings I'd rather not waste my/their time my attending the orientation.

It should have mid/late possibilities, as fulfillment should have all day staffing. They might prefer more open availability but not necessarily. Did you fill anything out listing your availability as only mid/late?

Ok, today I had 2 different orders for the same style Mickey Mouse shirt in 2 different sizes. I used the RFID after not finding any and both times it pinged to a Coke shirts instead. How do I fix that? Obviously I'll have to audit the Mickey shirts, but won't it think we have them again when softlines does RFID next week? The VMG and style TMs had no clue.

Ok, today I had 2 different orders for the same style Mickey Mouse shirt in 2 different sizes. I used the RFID after not finding any and both times it pinged to a Coke shirts instead. How do I fix that? Obviously I'll have to audit the Mickey shirts, but won't it think we have them again when softlines does RFID next week? The VMG and style TMs had no clue.
Were the Coke and Mickey shirts the same DPCI? You can cut the tag to damage and disable the RFID circuit inside it. Then you can use the RFID gilun to encode a new RFID sticker to the proper DPCI for the Coke shirts

The dumbo shirt is pinging a GOT one !
I keep on my supporting it ...

If you scan the coke tag and it pops up as Mickey Mouse rip the tag off and audit the item

In my case it doesn’t ... only rfid is prompting it , but not the same dcpi .
For example dcpi needed : xxx xx xxx and it pinged the dcpi got xxx yy yyyy

To anyone who has started using the Hexcell (sp?) wrap, how is it working out? Do you like it?
We just got ours in but havent used it yet.

To anyone who has started using the Hexcell (sp?) wrap, how is it working out? Do you like it?
I like it so far, set ours up the other day. Not so sure its necessarily better than bubble wrap but it does take up less space to store it, which I'm all for haha. I kinda wonder where they got the specification "wrap exactly 5 times"...why not 4 or 6? 😂

Last edited:
Hey guys, do "fulfillment experts" have mid/late shifts? I've been looking for a job lately and got a few offers and am trying to decide which to take. Target pays the most so it has that going for it. Anyway, I told them at the interview I can't work mornings and the guy interviewing me kind of handwaved it away with "we'll talk about the schedule during orientation." If they can't accomodate the fact that I can't work mornings I'd rather not waste my/their time my attending the orientation.

Yeah my store has 1 morning, 1 mid, and 1 late.

Back