Our issue with UPS is they skipped a day or two, then when they would show up they would send a tiny ass truck that couldn't take everything. I called and begged on Monday and we finally got everything picked up that night.

In other news we are out of 278s, 454s, and tape. Today we ran out of airbags. I could have sworn we had a bunch of extra but we have nothing. I suspect some may have been gifted to another store without telling us. I ordered bubble wrap a long time ago and finally got a box down of what they sent me expecting to find a giant roll. No, it's these little bubble wrap bags. WTF? I ordered boxes, tape, and air bags last week, nothing has shown up yet. It's getting really old. They know this is our busy time, it shouldn't be this hard to get supplies. Thankfully we have tons of red tape. Of course somebody took the only packing tape holder we had that was the perfect fit for the red tape, so you can imagine how much of a PITA that is. And today our INF went red. So much holiday rush orders of crap we don't have. Today I had an order for a TV, 1 on hand. I search and finally find it, and it's a return rewrap. I'm not sending that to another guest. Less than a week to go.... we can make it. I think. I'm actually looking forward to my new position in January, I need a change. This 4th quarter almost broke me.

Do you know what the tiny bubble wrap bags are called? Ive been trying to order them but cant figure it out. I love them for small cosmetics and ornaments but we ran out.

Do you know what the tiny bubble wrap bags are called? Ive been trying to order them but cant figure it out. I love them for small cosmetics and ornaments but we ran out.
When I get in tomorrow I will look at the name and part number on the box for you. Hell, if I could I would send you a box, LOL. I have 4 of them.

Ok, I need help. When I left we had one left to pick for our 4:30 cutoff. It wasn't a ship alone, and all the carts in progress were for tomorrow. I texted my team now and he said he got epick completely clear and MPM still says we have 1 to pick for 4:30. I scanned each cart location to see if one was left paused and nothing. On pack and ship it doesn't show any other carts to pack for 4:30. Any ideas on how we can figure it out? Is it a glitch?

Ok, I need help. When I left we had one left to pick for our 4:30 cutoff. It wasn't a ship alone, and all the carts in progress were for tomorrow. I texted my team now and he said he got epick completely clear and MPM still says we have 1 to pick for 4:30. I scanned each cart location to see if one was left paused and nothing. On pack and ship it doesn't show any other carts to pack for 4:30. Any ideas on how we can figure it out? Is it a glitch?

Yeah it sounds like a glitch. Call 701.

It’s a known issue. I would call 701 to get an incident number but it will clear itself out in 48 hours

That 1 item is in epick in one of the batches for tomorrow. If you don’t keep up with the orders as they drop in or you’re not ahead some of the items get lost within epick. They don’t batch the items due in MPM in order because anything that’s in the epick before 8pm is technically today’s work regardless of what MPM says or when the sort by date it. We had a few nights were we would have 5-10 units just stuck for “due by store close” so I finally called CSC and mysupported it. They both got back to me as well as my OF and they all said the problem was us not keeping up not the system.

How is he even still employed? Wow

Technically, we're understaffed in that the number of fulfillment experts we have is far less than the number district thinks we should have. Almost everyone currently scheduled for fulfillment is a transfer from another department. In reality, this doesn't really matter to operations and having a seasonal fulfillment expert who NCNS's often isn't much of a help with an understaffing problem. But, having the body apparently helps keep DSD and HRBP happy. He's not terrible when he does show up either. He's not great, but he's not terrible. He's better at picking than some of the other people getting fulfillment hours right now.

It's extremely frustrating and if they keep him past his seasonal period his lack of attendance is going to screw us.

Employee of the Month or You Matter Award whatever is just a freaking recognition for show I got that shyt like numerous times. Afterwards everyone thinks your like the know it all and always come to you for questions/answers stress... They shouldn't do that man also frame it to let everyone see is mudda crazy I'm okay with alot of people having the recognition from lots of other department but why they do like quarterly ones for the most above beyond TLs and TMs...

We went over OPU forecast by noon. My INF finger is sore. How's everyone else's day?

OPUs exploding all over and finding STS orders that OnTrack left at the receiving doors and they got soaked cause who knows when they dropped them off. Weird since there were people there all night and the store is open until 11pm but nope left them out in the rain all damn night. And of course all the stuff is stuff we don't carry. So phone calls to Target.com and Ontrack to get it fixed and damage out all the items.. Fun day!

I'm planning to drink a lot tonight, my god. Both INFs were in the red. We can't keep up with the auditing and nobody else does it so it's an endless cycle. I'm afraid for tomorrow. Godspeed everybody.
yep same I feel like I’m the only one doing the audit and since no one else keeps up on it every time I get around to it there’s a shitload of tasks

The little bubble bags.

I got Employee of the Month for November, that was nice.
Love those little bags, but I tend to double up because it doesn’t seem to be as thick as it could be? In an unrelated note we have not had regular rolls or bubble wrap in a while despite ordering them and having several other deliveries since then

Love those little bags, but I tend to double up because it doesn’t seem to be as thick as it could be? In an unrelated note we have not had regular rolls or bubble wrap in a while despite ordering them and having several other deliveries since then

Weird. I am sitting on 8 bundles(two rolls in a stack) up in the steel that we got within the last two weeks.

Back