Anyone else being told that corporate has mandated a 4am start for the OPU picker and that the hours have to be scheduled under Inventory?
Ummm...what? That...no. Yikes.

We're busy but not this defcon level b.s., at my store anyway. 3 hour goal times made my shift chill and efficient. Starting me at 4am would make me walk out the dang door.

Anyone else being told that corporate has mandated a 4am start for the OPU picker and that the hours have to be scheduled under Inventory?
We are starting opu two hours before the store opens. We steadily have around 20 batches in pickup all day. Things get hectic when opu tms go to lunch.

No, but I wouldn't mind it. Traffic would be even lighter than it is now.. But then we get told things a few days to weeks after we are supposed to be doing things a certain way. hell they still can't schedule coverage for an entire day often leaving our mid afternoon early evening person alone for hours at a time, if they even schedule anyone.. Yes this is happening with the crazy shit that is going on.

Can anyone share a pic of how a prep station is "supposed" to be set up? These are the units we have and we are expanding our staffing and work load, so we need to put them in use. Thx

IMG_20200322_094703082.jpg

Anyone ran into the shipping labels that don't stick well? I'm sure Target saved a penny per million on adhesive, but now we are having an additional step and waste tape to secure the labels down. Thanks Target for being inefficient once again.

If Target wasn't doing so well I'd really be worrying about their viability. Good satellite channels cut from breakroom tv, towel paper thinner, and now label adhesive not working. Tiny little things that keep getting cut

Bit of a surprise this morning:

When I left yesterday at 1230p (working SFS 4a-1230p 5 days/week), we had all of today's picking done, packed and sorted, and were about half way thru the 25th. Not bad.

I came in at 4am and 1400 eaches for today had dropped overnight.....

Back