Greenfield will give you the best idea. Card 13117 for SFS pick rate, 5332 for SFS INF, and 9982 for OPU INF.

MPM is dumb as rocks wrt INF and total units attempted, as it will include multiple locations in the count. Lets say you needed 12 bleach bottles and it gives you two locations for the bleach.

1) It counts that as 24 units attempted

2) Lets say you have none and INF. MPM counts that as 24 INF units instead of 12.
How does one access greenfield?

Opu batches are dropping in groups of 23(?) instead of 7 items now in case anyone doesnt already know. Don't grab 5 batches without looking like I did first thing(Oops)

One of my TMs did that today and one of them was less than 90 minutes. He missed goal because it was 144 eaches. Oops.

I would see that count and "RESET CART!" and grab fewer.. We tend to grab no more than three at a time. Cause without fail when I do, it is always huge playsets or plastics I gotta pile up on the cart.

We missed pick goal on SFS by 400 today.. Someone didn't get the memo that the overnight people needed to split time between OPU/SFS.. Not just clear the OPU and pack what was left over from last night.. Walked into 1087 orders today, we got it down to the 400 by 1, STL not mad at us, but I would love to read that e-mail she is going to write.. She was actually surprised we got that close.

Ours are surprisingly better on average, at least the ones I've worked with.

Same got some really good people..

And reset cart you only want to do it with an empty one.. Cause if you have picked half a batch, you get to repick it. And if you had backroom locations it will make go through them, not just rescan the stuff you had in your cart. It's something not be used on a whim..

Same got some really good people..

And reset cart you only want to do it with an empty one.. Cause if you have picked half a batch, you get to repick it. And if you had backroom locations it will make go through them, not just rescan the stuff you had in your cart. It's something not be used on a whim..
Yeah I don’t teach my team how to do this lol

How're those INF scores y'all?
surprisingly really good , in the low 4 % , some days only 2% .. well it depends who is working !

we have way too many seasonals !
we are 3 pack stations and some days we have 30 or more TMs scheduled ! It’s like wrangling drunk toddlers ... I know all their names but not their voices on the walkie ! Being asked if they can’t take their break is mind boggling !
there is a breakout but they seemed to believe it’s not for them ... that they are special and can go whenever !!!
Some seasonals are really good and some are know it all and have decided that how we do our work is stupid , every 5 seconds they have a questions !
Also some were seasonals in 4 th quarters and were asked to come back ! Those are the ones who are more of a pain than anything !

I have only reset carts that we have been locked out of and need to complete or they are showing up as ghost batches that have already been picked and packed.

Is Guest Services supposed to own RTS now or is it still under Flex? At my old store GS took over, and at my new store they maintain we should do it. I'm off this weekend so I couldn't dig around on workbench, but has there been something from corporate about this? Or is it on a store by store basis?

I have only reset carts that we have been locked out of and need to complete or they are showing up as ghost batches that have already been picked and packed.

Is Guest Services supposed to own RTS now or is it still under Flex? At my old store GS took over, and at my new store they maintain we should do it. I'm off this weekend so I couldn't dig around on workbench, but has there been something from corporate about this? Or is it on a store by store basis?
My store, GS does it, except for BR locations

We are pretty fluid about it, if they have time, they do it, if we have time we do it. When I am picking I like to knock it out first thing, gain some extra space for the avalanche that will be coming. We also try to check on it a couple times a day with the way OPU's have been dropping if we do the RTS early in the morning and more pop up in the afternoon we will do those to gain the space.

It's been pretty fluid at my store too. If I notice them and GS is slammed with Drive-Ups I'll knock it out quickly.

We're starting to see more clothes drop in for SFS. I hate it.

Back