So a kitten ran into our store yesterday and disappeared into our extra opu hold area. Nobody could find it. Today it was found in Starbucks. My store has a cat problem, lol.

My store has a bird(Junko) issues. Above one of the dock roll up doors a momma has made her nest(protected species) and her little ones are now fledglings that I have three times found them under racking, fought with dust bunnies to get the little birdies out into the green belt behind our store, where mom and dad can watch them. I have to admit they are damn cute little birds.

Though I would not be opposed to finding a kitten, the last kitten I rescued as a feral at work has been with me for 15 years. So I think my luck with work critters is pretty good.

JFC. Style's RFID day is my normal day off, so I don't know if they are doing that. It doesn't seem like something our Specialty Sales ETL would do, but I'll tell my replacement for the day to watch out for it. Thanks for the head's up.
We're having a meeting with SD about style INF tomorrow. The store average is sitting at about 12%. In late March/early April we (style) were still finding most of what was ordered, but now the numbers just seem WAY off. System is telling us things were delivered that definitely aren't on the truck, orders dropping for items we haven't had in months!

We're having a meeting with SD about style INF tomorrow. The store average is sitting at about 12%. In late March/early April we (style) were still finding most of what was ordered, but now the numbers just seem WAY off. System is telling us things were delivered that definitely aren't on the truck, orders dropping for items we haven't had in months!
OMG Same. So frustrating. We average 13-15% for style weekly. Luckily we are green everywhere else do it balances out. But the missing deliveries are killing us.

We are 25% INF in style lol

I'm glad it's not just me. I've gone entire weeks without INFing anything in style. I'm good over there. If we have it, I'll find it. I don't think I suddenly became shit at picking style. We don't have this stuff. But, since we all can't possibly share the same DC, what in the hell is going on that we're all not getting sent what they say we are?

We were having the same way with style until they started letting us pick quarantine items. Is quarantine part of the problem? I wish we had enough hardline items to balance our inf but this week alone 90 percent of our orders was nothing but RTW.

We were having the same way with style until they started letting us pick quarantine items. Is quarantine part of the problem? I wish we had enough hardline items to balance our inf but this week alone 90 percent of our orders was nothing but RTW.

A few of the items are an issue but its not like five items a batch kind of issue. I check the quarantine, and do find an item here and there. But it still doesn't explain why we are getting orders for items we have not sold in over 150 days or stuff that was supposed to be delivered today and its not there.

Last edited:
Literally how is it possible that all this stuff says delivery 0 days ago isn’t with the truck that come that day

Back