Walked into 1500 in OPU. None of us felt like pressing hard. We still managed to clear the gun down to zero by the time the store opened. By the time new orders started dropping we had 10 people scheduled for OPU in, so it was cake. Worked a lot less hard than every other day of the year to earn my time and a half pay.

It was a busier day then normal but with the payroll i had it was easy. All opus dome by 7am and pretty easily controlled by 6 people in it. Sfs actually has orders but that be dome by 3ish. Only issue i had was even with 2 people prepping and my 3 pack stations going we couldnt keep up with carts. Pretty easy day tbh. Also our backroom is freaking empty lol

Midnight crew kicked butt today! Got 5 started in on opu, rest picked/packed Ship. Opu was cleared by 6, sfs had...400ish left at open. All green scores across the board, too. Very proud ex-captain/most senior worker haha.

Couldn't keep up with carts with 3 packers, but they kept throwing people into pick so it was pretty unbalanced. More than one person had to loiter waiting for an empty cart for a minute or so 'cause I refuse to let them use 3-tiers for Ship anymore. They get mistaken for reshop or push way too often and I don't need that headache a third year in a row 😅.

Good day.today. Didnt get anything close.to our forecasts, but had 4200 SFS done by 3p, with 2000 OPU as well. Best part was INFs for both ran just under 5%.

Since I came in at 7 am we have had 0 items for SFS were already at 1100 for opu. We finally had items drop in at 1pm with about 200 items dropping in between 1 and 330.

Last edited:
Sd said spot worked out a deal with ups? Basically had an infinite amount of sfs units did about 2000 today so far and havent had less then 1000 units to pick all day.

Came in to a little over 3k. Skinny schedule. Totally manageable though. Checked at 5 and it jumped to 7.5k and still climbing. So much for payroll.

no it wasn't. It was shift premium, +$1 per hour. If you were told it was time and a half, you were lied to.
I've heard a ton of conflicting stuff about this, from all manner of sources. Some say it was, some say it wasn't, with official communications responding with both depending on the store/day. So the confusion will probably persist until checks become available or it's verified true/false.

Though, also, shift premiums range from $0.50 to $1+ depending on state so let's not spread that around as gospel either haha.

I've heard a ton of conflicting stuff about this, from all manner of sources. Some say it was, some say it wasn't, with official communications responding with both depending on the store/day. So the confusion will probably persist until checks become available or it's verified true/false.

Though, also, shift premiums range from $0.50 to $1+ depending on state so let's not spread that around as gospel either haha.
I mean just check your Kronos. It tells you if it was holiday pay or not.

Attachments

• 98A8F58E-5F20-4D22-B8AA-D540D6C3645F.jpeg
    98A8F58E-5F20-4D22-B8AA-D540D6C3645F.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 37
I mean just check your Kronos. It tells you if it was holiday pay or not.
Yeah, thankfully Kronos clears it up! Unfortunately, not everyone uses kronos, and plenty of stores were told varying things by their leads and HR because of the wonders of Target communication. It was all over the reddit for weeks. I was just saying that the confusion is justified and will persist for a bit.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
Thanks . I was worried if I tried this then the rest will disappear. I asked atleast 3 people who is regularly doing opus. They told the reprint thing . That’s y I went ahead with it . I will do the right way from next time on . 😊👍
I think I love you. Asking all these questions and wanting to do things the right way and making sure you understand ... it's beautiful. Please come work for me!😍😍

Back