Anyone else having an issue with in progress grocery OPU carts not showing as in progress? Any idea on a fix?
I also get a glitch sometimes where it will show backroom locations first and have you work it like it was a regular opu, instead of having you pick all dry grocery first.

Grocery & standard OPU have worked like that since they started the split batching system. If one order is split across multiple batches, they usually don’t appear until an earlier batch containing said order is stowed in hold.

you mean when picking? that's weird
Yes when picking. For example. I’ll take a grocery batch of 20(23) which leaves 2(2) but it’s still all 1 person, 1 order. I’ll batch the 2(2) into a second cart, or use my initials. Looking at the main screen the second cart of 2(2) does not appear on multiple occasions. Until I fully stow the original 20(23) batch.

Is there anyway possible to scan the label on a repack to see what's inside of it without actually having to dig around in the repack? If its possible that would save so much time looking for an item and if not it would be great if they came up with a way to do so and it would be treated in a way like a store transfer.

Yes when picking. For example. I’ll take a grocery batch of 20(23) which leaves 2(2) but it’s still all 1 person, 1 order. I’ll batch the 2(2) into a second cart, or use my initials. Looking at the main screen the second cart of 2(2) does not appear on multiple occasions. Until I fully stow the original 20(23) batch.
Can Confirm. This happens at my store as well.

Is there anyway possible to scan the label on a repack to see what's inside of it without actually having to dig around in the repack? If its possible that would save so much time looking for an item and if not it would be great if they came up with a way to do so and it would be treated in a way like a store transfer.
You would think they could build that into myDay. Pretty sure all that info is in Greenfield.

Would be a lifesaver.

Would be a lifesaver.
And depend entirely on the DC putting in the repack what the label says they did.

Imagine scanning every repack, item isn't there, you walk off in a huff to INF only to see it on the shelf the next day because it was in a repack you trusted the scanner on.

But, yes, besides oopsies by DC it'd be pretty amazing haha.

Half of the time I try to do a mispick it just says not a valid carton or something like that which it does if it wasn't meant for our store I think, but then you'd have to wait a day to actually audit it. Wish they gave the ability for etl's or certain tl's to be able to audit stuff immediatly and not have to wait 24hrs since if we were supposed to receive something Target will send orders for every one and then we have to inf like 8 or 9 of the same item and we don't have that many sfs orders so it screws our inf.

I left at 9 and it still wouldn't let me sort containers that were packed after the system came back up and orders were dropping into opu & ship, but not the ones that mpm said were late just the ones that are due the next day for opu

Anyone having problem with epick and pack app?
Yesterday, I picked solely grocery OPU’s. When I checked MPM At the end of my shift, there were a dozen items registered in the regular OPU area with extremely low pick rates. I’m 100 percent certain that I did not accidentally any grab regular OPU batches.

Not sure how and why the items registered there under my name? Related to the epick app issue or a different problem?

Yesterday, I picked solely grocery OPU’s. When I checked MPM At the end of my shift, there were a dozen items registered in the regular OPU area with extremely low pick rates. I’m 100 percent certain that I did not accidentally any grab regular OPU batches.

Not sure how and why the items registered there under my name? Related to the epick app issue or a different problem?
Any dry grocery or baby food items fall under the regular opu, thus jacking up your productivity and/or INF They said they are fixing it.

From what i can tell most dry grocery still fall under grocery opu when in grocery batches, but holiday candy, baby food, and the pharmacy items do not. You get a low pick productivity because only get a few of these items and it registers it like its taking the whole time to pick those items. So if you only pick 1 of those items and take 20 minutes to complete the batch you would only get a 3 pick productivity.

Thanks for the answers to my question. I did have about 10 baby food and pharmacy items that I picked. I was guessing they had something to do with it. Your example set off the light bulb for me.

Any other stores out there being told not to work ahead in SFS. Our OD says that we are not given payroll to work ahead and we should be helping GM push if we finish the workload early.

On the flip side when our workload is over forecast, which happened Wednesday, we are supposed to get support help from GM. I don't exactly get why we wouldn't work ahead. Anybody else experiencing this?

Back