Archived Flexing electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the TL before me did lots of flexing so things are kind of a mess.

Another question. Our DTL told us to no longer do research. Just shoot exf batches. She says it is a waste of time basically. Anyone else heard this?

Our STL told us a little over a month ago that we were not to research for 60 days and that Target found researching to be ineffective. So unless it is something that shows up in the RIGS or has a completely inaccurate OH it is not being researched at our store. That being said, before this was implemented major areas like Electronics were never researched because of the rotating doors of TLs that don't know what they are doing and the Electronics TMs just not being trained properly.

By completely inaccurate I mean there are is a big discrepancy in the OH on the MyDevice vs what is actually in the store.

I have way too much i could tell you to type it all out on my phone, heh.

Don't flex over active. You will cause way too many problems.

Make an endcap for discontinued and store tie it all. Use a light or very old endcap that is so old the pog has deleted.

And never flex discontinued dvds or books. You will cause double work. Your pog team resets dvds every week, and your receiving tm needs to be able to find books for mir.

I had a heated argument with the logistics etl who wanted me to work out discontinued dvds. I refused, she went to the stl, he had the same reaction I did. :)

Your dtl is indeed an idiot. You might want to try and get time to purge your Stockroom. That will fix a lot of issues and help comp

Last edited:
My STL wanted everything out of the stock room due to inventory coming up soon, so we had to flex so much crap.

Just made our work load so much heavier when stuff does come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back