Archived Flow team lead/Inbound team lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of recent my team lead for Flow has been staying in the back and just re-organizing all the boxes on the u boats and flats for pretty much their whole shift and only helps on the floor when everyone else is gone from flow besides two or three people and the truck is huge. All my previous team leads always helped on the floor. Is this a new Target thing that all flow tl's are doing?

Mine does that also but .mostly to keep a eye on the team and make sure everyone is working. But they normally fo the repack breakout or do things in receiving

Reorganizing boxes on u-boats? Why?
Depending on the size of the truck, if anyone called off, etc., my TL is on the floor often, pushing a u-boat. When I'm swamped in my area, she'll push a u-boat of case packs while I concentrate on the repacks.

How do you guys know how long the team is taking pushing a u-boat and of what if your not seeing them take off vehicles
If your pushing on the floor

How do you guys know how long the team is taking pushing a u-boat and of what if your not seeing them take off vehicles
If your pushing on the floor
Everything is by block that’s how you know. I expect my team in 4 hours to do 20 pallets of c and d repacks and all. And thus far has been completed

Everything is by block that’s how you know. I expect my team in 4 hours to do 20 pallets of c and d repacks and all. And thus far has been completed

Is your store using old processe or new because at least at my store we start pushing priority 1 and just keep going until we get to p2 plus auto fills and with the new 1 vehicle per tm rule there all pretty spread out throughout the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back