Archived Flu Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're free. You fill out a form & get your shot.
Doesn't matter if you have the corp health plan or not.

Ours start week after Labor Day.
Last yr they were free for TMs & family so we all got shot.

Our store already has started with the flu shots.
Last year TMs were free and family members were $10.00, I think.

The free shots from target are their way of making sure that TMs don't get sick and miss work!

I am grateful my company offers these free, and I will get a shot since I have serious health problems and am at high risk for respiratory illnesses.

I don't know about all that, but it is definitely last years' strains. The whole concept is rather odd to me. I would never have extra stuff injected into me and certainly would never pay someone to do it.
It is different strain from last year.

I am grateful my company offers these free, and I will get a shot since I have serious health problems and am at high risk for respiratory illnesses.

I'm with you on that one. I certainly am no fan of this government but the health risk for me is high. I'll take my chances with the shot rather than deal with the germs our guests bring into the store. Sometimes I wish I could wear one of those protective Haz-Mat suits at work.

I'm with you on that one. I certainly am no fan of this government but the health risk for me is high. I'll take my chances with the shot rather than deal with the germs our guests bring into the store. Sometimes I wish I could wear one of those protective Haz-Mat suits at work.
I can picture it now - red on top with khaki on the bottom.;)

Since my wife is a teacher with a largely urban student population and I'm exposed to the teeming hordes every day, I get a flu shot just on GP's.

I don't know about all that, but it is definitely last years' strains. The whole concept is rather odd to me. I would never have extra stuff injected into me and certainly would never pay someone to do it.
It's not even last year's vaccine...last year, we had Fluvirin, this year, we have Fluzone.

They are free to TM & immediate family members (certain states have minimum age requirements so check with the pharmacy to see if yours does). You do not need to have Target health insurance, but you cannot be "on the clock" when you get it (on break or lunch is fine).

BTW, I've already received mine and had no side-effects other than a sore arm and my "normal" reaction to shots of any kind.

I thought I saw these on TIPP somewhere....
View attachment Target TM.jpg

Considering the number of slobbery, green-globs-on-their-upper-lip, coughing-all-over-my-equipment germ factories that come through my line, I ALWAYS get a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back