Archived Food Avenue Antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

adcamper92

Food Ave Deviant
Well my experiences at Food Ave are always a hoot. Icee syrup blows up in my face. Smoothie machine blows up a week later. Two months later the soda machine leaks water like crazy. Anyone have any Food Avenue stories?

CO2 pump blew a syrup line sending Pepsi shooting up to the ceiling.
Heard my FATL yelling for a bucket to deflect the stream.
He was covered by the time I got back there. Covered his car seats with garbage bags so he could drive home to shower & change.
I can still hear his sneakers squishing as he left.

Can't say or I'll be ID'd.
But I wish I'd had a camera....

You could lie, and say you wanted to show your son, what mom goes through at Work..

If *I still worked at Spot* and you were at my store, I would burn you a dvd full of funny Team Members events :D

Oh man, I wish I worked at your store. Or visited. I could tell you a volume of stories from my short tenure at the Red Circles.

God I hate those time stamps. There the thing separating me from uploading Years of fun apprehensions and events on YouTube.

Figure out how to remove them. And make sure you do it after a good 2-3 years after leaving... hehehe

This isn't FA-related but a couple yrs ago a store in our town had an endcap full of wine that collapsed, breaking about 3 cases' worth. One of the TLs took a pic & sent it to a TL at my store of this red LAKE on the main racetrack.
Said it smelled HORRIBLE.

This isn't FA-related but a couple yrs ago a store in our town had an endcap full of wine that collapsed, breaking about 3 cases' worth. One of the TLs took a pic & sent it to a TL at my store of this red LAKE on the main racetrack.

I wonder how long it took to permanently get rid of the smell.

Don't know but I know how bad it smelled when a BR newbie knocked a case of wine off the vendor's flat.
For a high-dollar wine, it was pretty rank.

Just invite in some winos with straws and sponges.
Couple hours you'd be all set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFf_xlItpjA

Just pretend the Red Walls, and Racetrack flooring were there..

Oh yeah, and skip to :40 to save time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back