Archived Rudeness at Food Ave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute..... We're supposed to toss those ones?! No one eer told me that! Now I REALLY don't like it when they open boxes, before it was just annoying......... Hmmm

So wait... They break open the white ingredient lists that you put over the opening of the box?

Wait.. there's supposed to be a white label on the boxes? All we ever had was Sharpie :(

Yeah, they appeared at our store a few months ago. I think they are a few inches long with the Pizza Hut logo, type of pizza, and the ingredient list. I suppose they're on SAP.

So wait... They break open the white ingredient lists that you put over the opening of the box?

Wait.. there's supposed to be a white label on the boxes? All we ever had was Sharpie :(

Are your pizzas the AF pizzas or the Pizza Hut ones? We only have AF pizzas and we just use a sharpie. The labels may be for Pizza Hut pizzas.

Ours are Pizza Hut, boxes & all.
I'd staple the d@mn things shut if it didn't mess up the pizzas.

We ran out of Coca-Cola ICEE today, so I put a sign up on the machine saying "Out of Order". Now, as I came to understand it, when something says, "Out of Order", that means it's broken and/or there is something wrong with it.

I hate the ICEE machines more than anything. Our machine is just downright dysfunctional. And even worse, they replaced the Coca-Cola ICEE in my Southern store which is possibly the worst decision ever. Got cussed out all day because of it.

Hair supposed to be shoulder length or shorter including in ponytail. Other wise you have to bun it......

I'm a guy and it's super short. I don't let it grow very long.

Got me on the problem there, then

I'm debating getting something really short kind of like a bob or pixie cut, as a girl would they make me hairnet it or would I be fine?

If you're in FA or SB, you gotta have a hat.
If it's long, ponytail & hat.
If it can't stay underneath, hairnet & a hat.

I checked the labels for the PH boxes a few days ago and didn't see any item number on them or anything. Maybe you can check with your FATL. They're definitely PH and Target's labels... they have the PH logo, what type of pizza, the ingredient list, and the standard Target logo/Guest relations number on the bottom.

Last edited:
I'm not Bald :p During my Stunt as a Foodie, a Coworker (had some weird style haircut) never was required to wear a hat, and I had too.. :( Seemed Unfair at the time.

Although.. if I was bald.. I could save a ton of money on hair cuts... sounds kinda nice ;)

Last edited:
Hats are part of the FA/SB uniform, along with aprons, so even bald pates must be covered ;)
Although, for awhile, there was some TM who thought it would be fun to 'adjust' my hat every time I was on break/lunch so I'd pull it on & have it flop over my eyes.
I won't tell you what I did to his apron :spiteful:

If one gets dried paint on there Starbucks apron, Hand Sanitizer and blotting the stain will remove most of it, Wash in Tide afterwards and it'll look like New :p Well, until you mess it up again ;)

Those aprons sure do come in handy for home projects...

if you're in fa or sb, you gotta have a hat.

if someone is bald, do they also have to wear a hat :p ?
no head sweat on my food, please.

HOW ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SEASON THE FOOD????

:D

That's weird. Can you not do a reply in all caps on here? *shrug* Sorry, I was just adding sarcasm to the post.

It's ALL CAPS when I look at it????

if you're in fa or sb, you gotta have a hat.

if someone is bald, do they also have to wear a hat :p ?
no head sweat on my food, please.

HOW ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SEASON THE FOOD????

:D

That's weird. Can you not do a reply in all caps on here? *shrug* Sorry, I was just adding sarcasm to the post.

It's ALL CAPS when I look at it????

I had to add the last part (from "That's", on) for my initial statement to stay in all caps. Anytime I didn't add something else it would automatically make it all lower case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back