Archived Free Pokemon Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't have an exact answer for you, but I bet Workbench would have something on it.

We had 3 guests ask about this today but we had zero information on it.

Reactions: TTB
The same guest showed up today and showed me the ad for it in the weekly so me and LOD went looking everywhere. Finally found a small box with the cards inside over by recieving. Other stores said they had a shipper...I did not find a shipper.

I got a box of this stuff a week or two ago, dropped it off in TMSC and haven't seen it since.

we had a few packs of them packaged like you'd see a gift card pack or something

if someone needs one I might be able to get a couple codes for you

we had a few packs of them packaged like you'd see a gift card pack or something

if someone needs one I might be able to get a couple codes for you
p l e a s e

no store in my area has them i could use a few for the friends that texted me like ?? codes where ??

if there are still some on the boat ill grab a couple today....they weren't going too fast from what I saw yesterday

A7A58MZYPA6NEUEX

A7A58NT4ETJLKYNR

A7A58NN88E5582TK
A7A58N9TTXSTHQ43
A7A58N4WL5GSXJRC

Will post more later ...we have tons and havent even gone through one stack yet...(small town)

Be careful posting the codes publicly. A caveat to posting promotional codes is that internet bots scour websites using thread keywords like "Pokemon Code" or "Giveaway". The codes posted so far could be used up within minutes of posting them just so some shmuck can make a dollar or two.

Be careful posting the codes publicly. A caveat to posting promotional codes is that internet bots scour websites using thread keywords like "Pokemon Code" or "Giveaway". The codes posted so far could be used up within minutes of posting them just so some shmuck can make a dollar or two.

That’s why we post fake ones, too

How do u pm in this site...it is "conversation"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back