Archived Front End Op Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voicetarget

Voicetarget
Asking pilot stores, or stores that have been doing the new modernization process- what does this look like for the front end?

I know that GSA position is going away, and that several team members should be trained to close the registers/watch over the front. What should these tms be referred to as over the walkie when needing overrides, etc? (ex- If we can no longer say 'GSA, can you head to guest services for an override')

Are these tms that are trained to close the registers still scheduled usual 'GSA hours', and will they still be watching the front?

call for ‘front end’, as the only ones up there will be SCO who watches the registers, service desk, and cart attendant

They'll probably give service desk and SCO TMs the ability to override.

Also, there are other front end modernization threads already. No need to start another.

Last edited:
They'll probably give service desk and SCO TMs the ability to override.

Also, there are other front end modernization threads already. No need to start another.
We’re planning on all front end being able to override, as we are planning on being able to shift people around as needed from cashier to service desk

Last edited:
Or Jo takes off 400 dollars from a 500 ipad because the guest shows her a fake screen shot

“Fast Service” as we know it today wont exist. With most stores wrapping up remodels most should have 8-16 SCO’s. The store should be scheduling cashier to traffic times. During peak times when fast service typically occurs there should be the leads and leader to help line bust, speedweave or jump on. The only people that would respond to fast service would be the closing team. The rest of the team members should be focused on the guests and tasks on the floor.

Why the fuck is Jo from Flow price matching a fucking iPad at the checklanes

(I know its hypothetical)

Electronics TM took it out of the case for the guest. Guest said they wanted to shop around some more before checking out and didn't want to pay for the iPad seperately. Electronics TM took it to the front to hold for the guest or called someone else to do it.

Electronics TM took it out of the case for the guest. Guest said they wanted to shop around some more before checking out and didn't want to pay for the iPad seperately. Electronics TM took it to the front to hold for the guest or called someone else to do it.
I see more scams happening with the new front end set up.
That SHOULD never happen

It should be given to Guest Services and not the checklanes

There shouldn't be any scams with high price items that. It should be going through a Electronics tm or a GSTL

That SHOULD never happen

There shouldn't be any scams with high price items that. It should be going through a Electronics tm or a GSTL

Yeah. It goes to guest services until the guest gets to the checklane and says they have something being held for them. Then it gets taking to the checklane for Jo from flow to deal with.

That SHOULD never happen

We’ve had some recent scams because the usual electronics Tm was on break or lunch and the person covering was not familiar with scams. Having a GSA around is very helpful In stopping scammers. I know in my store, scammers love to come out at night.

We’ve had some recent scams because the usual electronics Tm was on break or lunch and the person covering was not familiar with scams. Having a GSA around is very helpful In stopping scammers. I know in my store, scammers love to come out at night.

why bother scamming when there's literally no more limit on guest price challenges

These were high value scams. We have a dollar limit on guest price changes. Coupon scammers are another.

there won't be a dollar limit on guest price challenges. the new policy is to make it right for the guest, even if it's more than $20, and check with the salesfloor AFTER the guest has left

there won't be a dollar limit on guest price challenges. the new policy is to make it right for the guest, even if it's more than $20, and check with the salesfloor AFTER the guest has left
I’m not talking guest price changes, it’s more of the professional scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back