Archived Frustrated: A guest’s perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? That's why I keepin my mouth shut. And I have an idea who that TM was who heard me. Fucking two faced bitch. Toxic AF
Yeah I got one of those at my store too! She has deemed herself the queen of the store and likes to tell people how to do their job or questions them why they are late or why they are not scheduled. So I concur on WTF!? And the bitch has only been with Spot for 2 years! I told her one day "Who the F**k do you think you are?!" Annoying as F**K! I can relate and I guess every store has to have one, go figure!😐

I would like to know when these photos were taken. They seem to be plano/flow push.
I'm Plano and take offense to being put in with flow. At my store our vehicles are strategically way more organized than that as well as we would never have more than 1 vehicle at a time when we are working.So please just call it "Store" Push.Thank you very much!

Last edited:
That brings up the other issue...Plano coming in later so we are on the floor, setting aisles, until 2pm sometimes. We tear up aisles keeping them unshoppable and it is frustrating for us and guests. Those 4 hours we used to get before the store opened were so productive!! Now we get 2 uninterrupted hours and it isn't enough. I apologize so much these days. I want to get a shirt with I'm Sorry! on the back so I can stop talking about it!! ;)
At least you get 2 hours! We have to come in at 8am! We were told that "Guest Facing" workcenters except Logistics are not allowed to be scheduled before 8am. Well I guess I will tell them good luck when we have to transition from Holiday to the New Year set. They'll have to roll up their shelves and be in the trenches with Plano unless Plano will be disolved by then.

Once again, ASANTS.........I am sorry that the OP had a bad experience that Sunday, but to see that much freight on a Sunday is weird. I say weird because there are almost no trucks on a Sunday unless it's a special case, also even with CAF's going out to the floor, it wouldn't be that bad. Being a Flow TM, I know that sometimes the aisles can be congested with uboats and flats, but that can't always be helped when we are trying to get the merch pushed. Another thing is that there appears to be no TM in sight, if they were on break or lunch, they needed to clean up their work area so that the area was more shoppable. I wonder if a TM was in the next aisle or something, that could be the case too. As for the OP, why didn't you raise the red flag at guest services? TBH, something isn't adding up and it seems like ulterior motives are afoot.

At least you get 2 hours! We have to come in at 8am! We were told that "Guest Facing" workcenters except Logistics are not allowed to be scheduled before 8am. Well I guess I will tell them good luck when we have to transition from Holiday to the New Year set. They'll have to roll up their shelves and be in the trenches with Plano unless Plano will be disolved by then.

:eek:8am!! You have my deepest sympathies.

Once again, ASANTS.........I am sorry that the OP had a bad experience that Sunday, but to see that much freight on a Sunday is weird. I say weird because there are almost no trucks on a Sunday unless it's a special case,
Plenty of stores out there have Sunday trucks.

Guest or not. The OP is correct. All this product on U-boats scattered around during store hours are unfriendly to shoppers.

Absolutely. However, we do the our jobs with the resources that our employer provides, or doesn't provide. At this point based upon the posts here the process doesn't seem to be working. So this is the type of results you're going to get.

At some point hopefully the processes and/or resources will be changed. All we can do is our best. To worry about it as a TM or even TL is just a waste of time and mental energy. Change the things you can, accept what you can't change and hopefully know the difference between the two.

Oh, the TM was fine, it was the "guest" that didn't like what she heard.
My big issue after my firing was to make sure that the TM didn't feel that it was because of her that I was fired.....I also made sure that the TM knew that I did not blame her for anything.

Yeah, they really messed the place up and I wish more guests would complain. Today we were getting bitched at for not answering the Zebras. I was like, "No one ever told me I had to answer!" Just another thing they want us to do.

So I'm supposed to push, backstock, help & greet guests, and answer calls now?

I wish they'd give me the axe some days. It's like nothing is ever enough. They keep adding new things for us to do. Seems like they want everyone to know how to do everything so they can save money on hours.

Last edited:
Damn! I shoulda stayed!!!
aaf_lol.gif

Downside: it always starts ringing right when you take it out to help a guest with something.
LOL...That too. In my store, the only one that rings is the cordless that Softlines usually answers. When we take calls from the Mydevice, it's usually Seasonal or Toys call on 2280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back