Archived Fulfillment TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store I believe just became a SFS store, and I saw an opening as "Fullfillment TM". Is that SFS?

Peeeerfect. Can I ask to cross train or would this be full time? What would the shift tjme usually be?

Our TM does it part time. Until the window closes for shipping they do SFS and then backroom with order pick up as they come in for the rest.

Peeeerfect. Can I ask to cross train or would this be full time? What would the shift tjme usually be?

Could be both... Right now I schedule 2-3 ppl 6am- 4pm.. But last year fourth quarter I had like 10+ people scheduled 5am-9pm

Ok how do I apply for it? Would I just ask ETL LOG to cross train or eHR it?

Both. Tell etl log first but put in an application in case a lot of people in your store want to do it.

They are usually really enthusiastic about adding people when it starts at a new store, so just let the ETL-Log know that you're interested.
It will probably be part time since there is limited hours and they will want to give exposure to lots of TMs so they can help in a few months. But it will be full time through most of Q4 and if you do well, they may keep you doing it full-time after the peak season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back