Archived Fun huddle ideas???!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keeps talking about Starbucks samples, we've never done this nor have I seen it.

Everyone goes to Starbucks and gets a free drink or do we line up 20 different flavors for 24 tm's in the break room? Seems a little much but I'm definitely doing drinks and food on Fridays. We did tacos today, mm!! 52 minute unload, loving it

Everyone keeps talking about Starbucks samples, we've never done this nor have I seen it.

Everyone goes to Starbucks and gets a free drink or do we line up 20 different flavors for 24 tm's in the break room? Seems a little much but I'm definitely doing drinks and food on Fridays. We did tacos today, mm!! 52 minute unload, loving it
We'll usually do maybe two diff flavors or hot & cold versions of a 'new' drink. We'll make up a couple of ventis to divide into 4 oz sample cups.
If there's no new flavors to be had we'll let the baristas create something new & poll the team with samples (we came up with two new summer drinks with that one).

Okay cool, sounds fun! We have some great baristas. hopefully the caffeine doesn't dehydrate the team and slow them down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back