Archived Getting Schedule after LoA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
So sup I'm still on vacay but I'm going back in like 4 days and I was like "ok I should see when I'm heading back to work"

turns out I don't have access to MyTime anymore. Since my vacay was 15 days they put it under a LoA which probs has something to do w/ it but um...what do I do about getting my hours? I'm back in Cali on the 23rd and let them know I'd be back and ready to work on the 24th so I'm like ???? about my schedule. I get back around 7pm and by then HR is gone so I can't call day of and would going in be better or should I call on the 24th in the morning

Also semi-relatedish if I worked like a week of the pay period would I be getting my pay via direct deposit like usual or would they send my check to me in the mail?

Paycheck should remain the same. Can you just fb message an LOD or HR from Japan?

Paycheck should remain the same. Can you just fb message an LOD or HR from Japan?
Don't have any of them added, I might message a TM to pass along a message at least

Even while you're on LOA, target.com/myschedule should still work? Based on my own experience.

You can still message them. Just search their name.

As with most things, talk to HR. Or the LOD. Or the STL. Or your ETL. Or your TL. Basically anyone who isn't on this forum.

Having said that, they can't enter you into the schedule while on LOA. I just had a TM who was on maternity leave for a while and I had to text her the schedule because it was listed under training or something like that. Then she came back for 2 weeks and then went on LOA for another 2 weeks ("baby bonding time" is what Target calls it) and the same thing happened. I gave her the normal amount of hours that she works, but I couldn't switch it to her name until the Sunday of the week she worked.

Mytime takes LOA people off the roster temporarily. Email your hr people using their first name,dot,last name Jane.doe@target.com and one of them can email you your schedule.

Mytime takes LOA people off the roster temporarily. Email your hr people using their first name,dot,last name Jane.doe@target.com and one of them can email you your schedule.
That might not necessarily work due to common names across the company. My ETL-HR also has her middle initial in there.

Also, I really hope HR wouldn't just email someone their schedule unless they already had confirmed that TMs email address. It would be way too easy for someone with bad intentions to create an email account impersonating a TM and get their schedule.

That might not necessarily work due to common names across the company. My ETL-HR also has her middle initial in there.

Also, I really hope HR wouldn't just email someone their schedule unless they already had confirmed that TMs email address. It would be way too easy for someone with bad intentions to create an email account impersonating a TM and get their schedule.

I would confirm it with the email you have on file when you applied for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back